Lets All Go To The Beach

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cinnveet, Mar 17, 2006.

1. cinnveet

cinnveet New Member

I live in a little town inside a great park and 1/2 mile from the beach. But I sit in my dinning room watch everyone walking with their kids, spouses, friends, etc... enjoying the great warm weather. I wish I could do that.

On March 23 we are having the Chasco Fiesta, big event!
    There will be a concert every night for 2 weeks long. 10's of thousand of people will come and flock to the Fiesta. I want to have the strength to be included.

It stinks for my 9yr old son because I wont let him go to the park by himself. And now that he is a year older he will really think he is old enough to go. I do take him to the beach every other weekend, but sometimes that is not enough as he is full of energy.

I think if I didnt have to work full time I would have the energy to enjoy life just a little bit more. I look forward to the weekends to catch up on sleep and relax for energy for work on Monday.

What should I do to prepare myself for this event??

Oh yeah, during the Chasco Fiesta, friends and family will use my property to park so they dont have to walk far. Now I need to think about getting my house clean for visitors. Ugh!

Thanks!
    From Sunny FLA,
    Cindy
  2. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I'm ready!lol I'm give you a pig-back-ride to the beach. I was reading your bio. I must say please think about the Guai Protocol. First you must buy the book "What your doctor may not tell you about fibronyalgia" by Dr. St. Amand MD and Claudia Craig Marek get the revised and updated one Copyright 2006. It my be the best $15.00 you ever spend.

It has helped me sooo much and it helped me quickly. I've been sick a very long time and I now feel like I'm part of the human race again.lol Thanks to the Guai Protocol.
    Take care,
    Dee50
  3. cinnveet

cinnveet New Member

And yes I will take that piggy back.

As a matter of fact. I invite everyone here to the beach and park. We can have our own party!!!

I am going to go to Amazon and look up that book and give it a try. Hey, anything that will help, I am gamed!!

Thanks again,
    cindy
  4. kch64

kch64 New Member

Sounds so nice.

Tks.
    Kendra
  5. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I'll bring the Sal-free sunblock!lol
    After you read the book and if you are ready please join Jana1, Ann and I at anytime. Mikie, Smiffy and Jude are all helping us, Mikie is a big big helper. I've tried so many things BUT this protocol is the first that I KNOW is helping me.
    You have a good day :)
    Dee 50
    [This Message was Edited on 03/19/2006]
  6. cinnveet

cinnveet New Member

Its 83 today and sunny.

I just finished cleaning car. ugh!

Now my husband wants me to go down to park to take boys fishing. Dont know if I can make it.

My glands on my neck and shoulder and under my chin hurt so so bad and feels hot to touch. They look like a golf ball is in them. Dont know if being in the sun is a good idea right now. Any suggestions?? ??

Does the Gaui Protocol help with infections as every time I turn around I have another infection.

Thanks!
    Cindy
  7. kch64

kch64 New Member

Thanks for the invite. I wouldn't go if my glands were swollen like that. Sounds like you need to hang around the house and chill.

Hope you feel better soon. Let us know how those glands are doing.

I don't know if guai helps infections. It does help keep the fluids moving, so maybe that what helps.

Kendra
  8. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

You may what to read our Guai Protocol posts. I think infections are a different thing but Guai can take care of many things. You will have to read the book and give it a try and see just how many things it helps you with. I have CF(EBV)/FM. I'm doing better since starting the Guai Protocol I'm staying on it for the rest of my days:)
    Take care Dee50
  9. jake123

jake123 New Member

We are going to the Texas Riviera - Port Aransas in June. We are taking our entire family, all kids and grandkids. We are all so excited. I am going to assign meals and clean up. Last time I had to stay in bed for about 24 hours to recover and the time before that I was stricken with a vicious strep throat that made me lose my mind.
    I'm just going to take care of the new baby!