Lets all join in and wish Kay a Happy Birthday Today!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bubblegum, Dec 4, 2002.

1. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

Linda aka Kay,
    Here's a birthday wish for you, hoping that your day will be special and all that is good comes your way.
    I know your birthday is tomorrow but since I am up early today and I might not be tomorrow I decided to send your birthday wishes early.
    Have a wonderful day my friend.
    Ciao 4 now
    Sandy aka bubbles
    [This Message was Edited on 12/05/2002]
  2. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

Linda aka Kay,
    Here's a birthday wish for you, hoping that your day will be special and all that is good comes your way.
    I know your birthday is tomorrow but since I am up early today and I might not be tomorrow I decided to send your birthday wishes early.
    Have a wonderful day my friend.
    Ciao 4 now
    Sandy aka bubbles
    [This Message was Edited on 12/05/2002]
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

to you and I sincerely hope and pray it's a nice, pain-free one!
    Love,
    Kady
  4. kay

kay New Member

how thoughtful of you. Thank you sooo much, for being so thoughtful. Thank you also Kady!! How nice it is to know, that people on here are so caring and thoughtful. You made my day. Love you's Linda
  5. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Linda, Happy Birthday to you! And many more.
    Girlfriend have a great painfree day. BTW I baked some brownies in your honor tonight. MMMMM good. Thanks for being the friend that you are to so many of us on board.
    Lots of love and hugs
    Sandy
  6. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Happy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy Happy
    Happy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!
  7. marinemom

marinemom New Member

Hope you have a very happy Birthday today. May you be pain free for atleast 8 hours and rested from a good night sleep. And when you rise, may your coffee be made, the house clean, and peace all around.

Hey, that's the best gift I could think of giving! =)

Kathy
  8. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Happy bithday. My gift to you is a day pain free and day full of all the best.....queenbee
  9. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Hope you have a pain-free, restful birthday!!

Love,
    Pam
  10. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

Wanna make sure this stays on the front page today!!!!
    Happy Birthday my friend.
  11. kay

kay New Member

SO VERY MUCH. You ALL, are like my family, and I am truely blessed to have found this board, and to have each and every one of you, in my life! Thanks for always being here! LOVE LINDA
  12. allhart

allhart New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    hope ypuve had a pain free day
    thanks agin for all your help,
    kara