Lets all pray, Please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sunshyne1027, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I am disheartened. I read about Ellice and her posting about Adrenals, and then being banned. I understand that, I wish she would've listened to the moderators. She gave me hope.

I read the thread on NON-Christians on the FM board. It saddened me. The craziness with that. The misunderstandings. I never try to push my spirituality. I offer what has worked for me, how its changed me, and leave it at that. I am not even going to respond to that post. Though its hard for me to keep back. I feel anger.

Doxy and Achey are still MIA.

Can we all just pray together? I think there are alot of people out there tonight that really need it, can use it. I know I can. I just feel it in the air, to pray!

So, all prayer and worship warriors, please step forward!

2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I feel the same way sunshine. Can`t we all just get along...lol. I guess in the real world it doesn`t work that way unfortunatly.

I`m praying that peace and understanding will be restored to these boards. The tension is hanging in the air and it needs to go. I hope tommorow is a better day.

Hugs,
    Sandyz
  3. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I am glad I am not the only one feeling this way. Its like I don't even look forward to coming here and reading, shouldn't be this way.

Keeping the faith though!

4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I agree that prayers are so important and I will alway be here for anyone that needs a prayer.

What is going on Sunshyne? I hope I'm not offending anyone.
    Everything I say comes from the heart. I certainly hopw you continue coming because you have helped me me in ways you dont know. I hope its not the use of being a christian and praying use the Lords name. I'm not trying either to push this on anyone. /If I have ,I'm sorry.

Sunshyne, if you'd rather email and tell me, please do.
    danny38_61@yahoo.com.

I have so much to be grateful for because of everyone here.

Danny
  5. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Its a post going on the FM board, that bothered me last night. It was called NON Chrisitians, something like that. I just couldn't believe it! But then have come to realize I guess there are just people like that in the world!
  6. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

First of all I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, for caring, and for all of your prayers!
    The fire is finally under control and our house and family is fine!

I became so very ill, and I'm sure the stress of the fire is what caused it, but that is why I'm just now writing to you , so please forgive me for not reaching you sooner!

If I hadn't been so sick I surely would have let all of you know sooner that everything is OK!

I am so very lucky to have such warm, loving, and caring people here and I want to let you know how much it truly means to me!

I love you all and thank you again for caring so much about me!
    Love,
    Doxygirl
  7. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I am soooo happy to hear from you!! Glad everything is OK. Thanks soo much for letting everyone know you are allright. You get some much needed rest and relaxation. Hope the smoke did not cause too much problems. Will keep praying for you all there!