Lets all say thanks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Countrymom, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

Try this from Xerox.

If you go to this web site, http://www.letssaythanks.com/
    You can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you support the war on terror or not, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them.
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Wow, bump.....

Hugs,

Nancy B
  3. Geegafer

Geegafer New Member

I'm sorry to tell you this but I did this along with 2 of my friends and shortly afterwards we all got a nasty virus on our computers.

I hope this is not the same site we got screwed on.

I wish you well.
    Gigi
  4. lptopcat

lptopcat New Member

Thanks for the head's up for the Great website. I just did mine and the hardest part was choosing which card!!! The one I chose was designed by a 7 year old!!! Bless her heart. I have sent this website to many family and friends.

I have a son in the US Army, in El Paso, TX. I thank God he is here in the states and not in Iraq. I also pray regularly for those over there fighting for freedom.

Thanks again,

Theresa
  5. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Thanks for the heads up!
  6. jaltair

jaltair New Member

Thanks so much for sharing. I did it, no problems with virus or anything. I've even copied the link and have sent it out to family and friends by my e-mail program.

If you are wary of possible virus', you can also go to USO dot org and through the USO donate money to help buy phone cards. There are other areas that donations may go to:

USO Operation Phone
    HomeOperation
    USO Care Package
    United Through Reading
    Mobile USO Program
    Gifts From the Homefront
    Operation Mail Call

I've sent this link out to family and friends and thought you might want to share in the effort to help those serving so very far from home.

Thanks Countrymom for sharing ... sometimes helping others is just what we all need!

Jeannette