Let's all thank **JELLY** for all her hard work

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ladydi, Feb 13, 2003.

1. ladydi

ladydi New Member

To Jelly and All,

I along with many others here on the FM board are so
    lucky to have you among us. You give us great inspiration,
    and at the same time a wealth of knowledge that you so
    whole-heartly searched for.

Not only do you advise us on nutrional, bacterial, viral, neurological issues, ect, but, you give an assurance
    that you're still out there digging.

I've come to know many here on the board who respect
    your research, and, respect your personal opinion. I'm
    usually in "aw" as to how you "find" out so much information. And then are so unselfish as to share it with us.

You've made a big impression upon me, as I tend to be
    so let down so many times, as I know others have. But you
    give us a real courage to keep fighting the good fight.

I hope one of these days I will overcome this
    night mare. What a great life I had before. This is every-
    one's story I'm sure. Even yours.

Now that I'm aware that your kids are facing this in
    their own lives, I feel more impressed that you would
    struggle to learn so much more for them. I hope I would do
    the same.
    To all the others on this message board, I wished you
    would express your graditude to Jelly, and for all that she means to us.
    Best Wishes to a very kind and special lady.
    Lady/diane

I'd never mean to step on toes, because I know others are
    doing just as much for us as Jelly. I just wanted to thank
    her today.
  2. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

Research is something I've never been good at but thank goodness you guys are! I know I don't post a lot but you can bet I come to this board to read every day! Knowledge is power when you're dealing with your health and I can't imagine how I would be dealing with this DD if all I had to rely on is what the docs tell you and the pitiful research I would come up with! Those of you who are so knowledgable and thoughtful enough to share what you've learned are tops in my book!

Thanks so much!
    Annette
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've said it before, but it bears repeating: We are all so very fortunate for all your researching and sharing with us. Thank you very much.

Love, Mikie
  4. dd

dd New Member

I always enjoy Jelly's posts too.

Thank you Jelly from the bottom of our hearts and aching bodies.

(((HUGS)))

Debbie

P.S. Just wanted to add a THANK YOU to the others that go out of their way to do research on so many issues for all of us. It is much appreciated.[This Message was Edited on 02/13/2003]
  5. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

I really appreciate the information you share with all of us. It has educated me in ways that I had never expected. This whole DD is full of surprises! Sharing, caring people like you make it easier and less frusterating for people like me - new to this arena. I always read your research posts and make copies for my family to read. It has helped my husband to understand more fully and he has become even more supportive with this knowledge. So I personally would like to thank you for all your help. Thank you Jelly.
  6. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Jellybelly,
    I always read your posts and am amazed by all the cutting edge research you post for us on the board. I know you must spend a lot of time researching all this information and I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us.

Love, Jasmine
  7. VickyB

VickyB New Member

I just found the article that you helped me with. I had put Dr. Cheney in the search in the library and did not get anything. Thank you for telling me to put Dr. PAUL Cheney. You are so helpful and how do you know just what to say to help??? Who would know that his first name would make a difference??
    Thanks again, Vicky
  8. pamela

pamela New Member

Your research is very helpful. Your a wonderful person....Pamela
  9. aprilhuque

aprilhuque New Member

and knowledge, which is strength, because I have been able to use all of this info and take on some really ignorant doctors at Kaiser--and I have gotten them to diagnose and actually treat me way better than before!

thanks
    April
  10. tandy

tandy New Member

For posting this for Jelly.I am one too that finds interest in her posts,I read them all if possible.I wonder too where she finds all this stuff!!! She always shares her learnings and knowledge of everything with us all!!So to you Jelly....A big HUG and THANKS! We really do appreciate all your effort and time!!
    With respect,
    Tracey
  11. lassiecass

lassiecass New Member

Hi Jelly
    Add me to the list of people who appreciate all your hrs. of hard work. Your information is always interesting and helpful. It is nice to know we have people like you who are willing to go that extra mile for everyone. Thanks again Jelly.
    Soft Hugs
    Sandy
  12. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

We help each other in many ways and how nice when it is done in a helpful, loving way. I too enjoy your thoughtfulness in presenting your material gleened.

I researh alot myself. Love and thank you. CactusLil'
  13. Katlover

Katlover New Member

I'm new here but I have enjoyed reading your posts! I don't know where in the world you find all that info! Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to help all of us! We really do appreciate it so!
    KL
  14. murillomod

murillomod New Member

I also want to thank you for all your information you have shared with us, what would this site be with out you!!!!
  15. TerriM

TerriM New Member

I join everyone else in thanking you for all of your great information . . . ditto to everything above!!!! :) Terri
  16. Revella

Revella New Member

I haven't been posting and/or reading on this board for a long time, but I want to also thank Jelly for her posts. Also thanks to many of you because I have learned a lot here. One is how people with one or 2 DD's can become so close.

Thanks to all of you for making feel like I am a part of you all.
    Revella
  17. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

Thank you Jelly your posts are GREAT!!

stephanie
  18. Lendi

Lendi New Member

Thanks, Jelly and all of you. I appreciate the support and all of your hard work to keep us updated.
  19. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

A big thank you to you Jelly and all of the others that work so hard to find the answers to all of our concerns.I have learned so much from this board and I'm thankful every day that I found it. Thaanks again Danisue
  20. ozgran

ozgran New Member

I may not comment on your posts too often, but I certainly read them and print out lots. I agree it is great to have someone so interested and who knows how to go about doing the research and then passing it on so readily. So a BIG thank you to you and to others who also reaearch or pass on information. It has made a difference to many of us. Love Ozgran.