Let's be friends

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaiasmom, Mar 8, 2006.

1. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

I just want to say that I really think it is too bad that people allow themselves to get so heated, and post things that they should not, so that we cannot talk to them anymore. I'm not saying that we are not all entitled to our own opinions, as we are, but I think some should opinions are better kept to yourself - particularly when they can hurt someone.

I just want you all to know that I love you & I don't know what I would do w/o this group. I'm more of a lurker than anything else, but feel very comfortable with you all.

I appreciate all of the support I have received from the members, and hope that the support I have given has been appropriate & positive.

I wish nothing but the best for everyone - I wish we could all feel GOOD for once - well, for longer than 30 seconds. I wish everyone could UNDERSTAND what we are going through. But, they don't - so we have each other.

Remember, we're all on the same team here. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Take care,

Leanne ((HUGS))

[This Message was Edited on 03/08/2006]
  2. chopindog

chopindog New Member

I always seem to miss these heated posts, and just hear about them after they have baan erased. Fortunatly I havn't been involved in any of these.

I think that we have enough trouble dealing with the regular world judging and not understanding us.

I think that this should be a place where we are safe from this judgment.

Love, Joy
  3. jaltair

jaltair New Member

I haven't gotten to know you.

We are all friends. Things like this happen and we just need to shake it off and go on.

Joy - you should be thankful that you miss them.

Time to get better and heal physically and spiritually!

Hugs, Jeannette
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Do unto others as you would wish to have done unto yourself always is a mantra for here and life.....

I agree, plus I think when people post that are angry we can acknowledge that yet not encourage it, show a different path.

Love and Peace

Anne C