Lets have a party...What would you bring?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by opticaltech, Oct 2, 2006.

1. opticaltech

opticaltech New Member

If we could all get together and have a party what would you bring?.......I would bring my favorite pj's and my fan!......I have to have air!!...LOL...Lina :)
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Bring My Teddy Bear.......

Sue
    [This Message was Edited on 10/02/2006]
  3. puddin827

puddin827 New Member

i would bring several different kinds of DESSERTS ! And I also would bring George Clooney if he was available at the time !!!!!
  4. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

Silly string.

And cupcakes. With sprinkles. Gluten-free.
  5. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

A pitcher of Long Island Iced Teas!
  6. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

What would a party be without it. I would bring all kinds of toppings.
  7. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

I will bring tarot cards, and astrogoly chart stuff and a bunch crystals and gems - and we can try crystal healing - for fun and giggles.I would also bring my husband so the guys don't feel like it is just a chick party.
  8. carebelle

carebelle New Member

fun post!

I also ordered a warm whiskers ,its a heating pad in the shape of a bunny :) without the plug.

I'd love a party I'm just not sure I could go but its fun to think about.

I think Pro Health should host one in DC and we all could meet on the Capital steps in our PJ's :)
    [This Message was Edited on 10/02/2006]
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

We`re having a party, I`ll have to go out and buy a cute new pair of pjs for that. I`ll also pick up some nail polish so we can do each others nails. For food, I will bring some super nachos and some different flavors of Ben and Jerrys icecream.
  10. Loveyame

Loveyame New Member

I would bring the uno deck, some music and the game twister.
  11. carebelle

carebelle New Member

twister like I could do that NOT ! LOL
    I love Ben and Jerrys I'm there.

if its cold how about HOMEMADE Chicken and Dumplings hummmm

feel good food!
  12. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

I would bring my dad's famous crab dip for all us to share, probably some movies, make a pitcher of Margaritas and my little Pug puppy to keep us all laughing. He's such a clown.

Bekah
  13. opticaltech

opticaltech New Member

So far so good!!!!!!!......I'm liking this party already!!!!!!.........Lina :)
  14. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

I would love to see us play twister. I used to play all the time as a kid and with us now would be just too funny.

Got to bring the clowns I love clowns. and egg rolls.

15. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

I know...lets bring hula skirts and see if we can hula dance...Any hula instructors out there?...lol....then when that is over we will play twister again...Most of us would be stuck on the floor...so then we can play..."I've fallen and I can't get up" Its a new game I just invented.. We can make up rules as we go along...LOL...for food I would bring my famous taco salad...my kids want me to make it weekly...must be good!! and hot cocoa in case it gets cold....Hugs to all Mick!!
  16. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Good idea Lina!

I love near a chocolate factory outlet so I will bring the chocolate.

My favorite is chocolate covered almonds. Any chocolate requests???

I can just picture us in our flannel jammies, heating pads plugged in with our favorite drinks in hand!

hugs Redwillow
  17. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I would have to bring all my pillows and music and with this group, I probably should bring my noise reduction head phones!

When is the date?
  18. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

could share him. I really doubt any of us could wear him out. Of course, I'd bring my pillows and jammies and some new dips that I just tried (spinach artichoke, and south of the border). You'd never believe that they came from the basket people.
  19. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Chocolate turtles please.....LOL....
  20. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I'll bring Rey, my Golden Retriever, to keep the floor clean! Please don't drop any chocolate!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!