Let's have a virtual Holiday party...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laceymae, Dec 23, 2007.

1. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I'll supply the punch and some logs for the fire. Just don't get to close to the fire with your punch...it could be flammable.

Who's next...all is invited.
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I have a ton of pretty Christmas dishes that I've never used. OK if I provide them and the table scape?

I need to know how many will be attending to make sure I have plenty of everything~

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Haven't been to a Christmas party for years. I'll bring some Norwegian Christmas cookies. They're made in an iron, kinda like a small waffle iron, and are called krumkaka.

As the Norskies say, God Jul og Godt Nyttar!

4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

What time does the party start?? I can hardly wait!!

The best people in the whole wide world are right here on this chit chat board!!

5. laceymae

laceymae New Member

The party has started... I have ate too much already.

The fun thing is, we can eat and drink as much and no extra pounds and NO hangovers.

I love all the gifts you guys gave me. The one gift I will treasure is the wonderful friends I have met here.

have a great day...
    love lacey

6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I will provide a large red table cloth, hand emrboidered by me, in all white..... edgings, church and village on it.

I'll bring the Swedish meatballs I just made.

Also a gift certificate for each of you , a day at a spa of your choice.
  7. ckball

ckball New Member

I have my Balieys and Butter Shots and a lots of pretty stained glass ornamants that we can lay back and "see all the pretty sparkly things" when we get too layed out to dance on the table tops.

Now where is that lampshade???? Oh there is it-S-Elaine I know you warned us but could you please put it back on the lamp,hehe- You bring your man and I'll bring my cowboy and we can all get make overs- Ho HO HO-Merry Christmas.Carla
  8. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

But I could not be held responsible for anything that happens at this party!!! This is the one time this year that I'm going to eat as much as I want, drink as much as I want, dance as much as I want, talk as much as I want, you get the picture!!

So we do need a responsible party. Linda volunteered but I see her over there with some Baily's and butter shots, so I think we need another volunteer!!! And we need someone to help Linda untangle Elaine!!

But I'm too full, intoxicated etc to be of much help!!!!!

Great idea for a party lacey!!

[This Message was Edited on 12/24/2007]
  9. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

And dancing! We need dancing. We can rock around lacey's Christmas tree and dance the night away. 50's music and dancing. I will DJ if you can get your hands on some 45rpm's.

Oh, and I'll bring the Egg Nog. I have some great Egg Nog. No booze, just rich wholesome Egg Nog for our holiday party.

Happy Holidays to All!!
  10. ckball

ckball New Member

I woke up with a empty bottle of baileys and buttershot in each hand and cookie crums all over my chest. Lights are strung everywhere, the lampshade is missing it was replaced with a sting of lights that only part of them blinked. Then the wet spot in the corner,hmmmmmmmmmm not sure what happened there. Looks like a good time was had by all. New Years is coming up soon- Carla
  11. budmickl

budmickl New Member

What is a buttershot?

12. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

so I will bring the Christmas lillies and red roses, the flowers we had at our wedding on the 31/12/95

We also need quite a few easy chairs as a number of us will have to have nanna naps me thinks

Merry Christmas all

13. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

I am a day late is the party still goin you guys are crazy. I'm waking you all up to party some more lol-Kim
  14. ckball

ckball New Member

Hey Bud, I am calling you that from now on :) I can never remember anything that isn't a name like John, susan, ect. What is behind the name? I knoe

So Bud Butter Shots is a butterscotch liquior, like drinking buttersctoch candy with a kick. You mix it with a little Baliey's and hmmmmmmmmmm what a drink it makes. It is the kind if drink that doesn't taste like a liquior drink. So it can sneek up on ya if your not carefull,lol

I see we have some others that want to party on so come on let's get this party started. I brought a nice male massueses, to massage all those tired and achey muscles, then we will be good to go-Carla

15. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Sorry, I missed all the parties !! It surely sounds like everyone had a great time - woohoo !!! Wish I had been there to take some pictures of all the goings on (-: !!

May everyone continue to have a great and blessed Christmas week and New years coming up.

16. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

When we went out to make those angels I thought u came back in

never noticed I left ya there

sorry my bad

did you get frostbite

yer nips musta been rock hard lol (sorry)

too many butter shots I guess

y all are so funny-Kim
  17. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

Can I be at work and still come to New Year's party?

I think my boss signed me up to work and be on call New Years Eve, probably wisely, just to be sure to keep me out of trouble.

Cheers, Mr Bill
    [This Message was Edited on 12/31/2007]