Let's hear it for Fibro Energy!!! Or not...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Nov 11, 2009.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I posted about this before and did not seem to generate much interest but I wanted to weigh in one more time for anyone that might be helped. I ordered this to try and intended to lay off after I finished the bottle to see if I could tell any difference. Word to the wise, lay off a few days while you still have some left (duh) so if you feel worse, you won't have to wait for some in the mail like me!!!

Anyway, I got my new bottle On Monday, started taking them again on Tuesday, and could feel the difference right away. Today I got up at 7, showered, took all the stuff out of my bathroom, cleaned the walls, drove to Walmart and got paint, came home, painted, went to the gyno (again), went to the mall, came home, ate dinner, put the bathroom back together AND STILL FEEL FINE!!

I did take pain meds, but I am amazed with all that I did that not only am I not exhausted; I am not even tired!!! Can you believe this!? I can't, but I am THRILLED. Really. I don't know what it is that makes it work but I don't really care! I tried ProEnergy before, which did nothing for me but this really works for me. Couldn't be happier, in case you can't tell! :)

Friday update...Don't overdo because you have energy, or you will pay!!![This Message was Edited on 11/13/2009]
  2. hensue

hensue New Member

Just checking or did you get it somewhere else?
  3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Yes, I got it here and it is the Fibro Energy Formula. I really want to try the Fibro Sleep too. I know this won't help everyone, just like anything else. I just thought someone might think it worth a try since it helped me so much. God Bless!
  4. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

I've been using F/S for approx. two years. It's a good product. My sleep has improved greatly. I've noticed that even if I do awake(to use bathroom) I'm able to go back to sleep~~~Jeanne
  5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I am definitely going to get some and try it out. I didn't sleep so good last night and of course I am sore all over today so today was not as good and I know you can't do what other people can do, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do, you know? :)
  6. cathugs

cathugs New Member

How many times a day do you take the Fibro Energy?

I would love to have enough energy to do a 10th of what you did today. lol.

I feel so bad all the time, and don't seem to have the energy to even get out of bed without just forcing myself.

I am like that commercial with the little wind up doll. I have to just keep winding all day long.

7. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

but of course I was stupid to forget for one second that I have fibro because it didn't forget about me. I have been sick for the last 2 days because I thought I could do what "normal" people do just because i was not exhausted for a change. Major mistake. I have been so tired and in so much pain for the last 2 days AND I started my period. Ain't like grand?

Sorry to be so pessimistic today. I just hate this stuff so much. How awful it is and how no one can really understand how I feel if they don't have it too, which is not their fault, but what do you say when someone says, "if it makes you feel better, I feel just as bad as you do" when they have no idea how you feel? Sorry for the rant.