Let's lift up Doxy

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by xphile, May 2, 2008.

1. xphile

xphile New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,
    We have heard that Doxy is in a lot of pain and that she can't take the medicine she was prescribed. Lord, please give her doctor the knowledge to know how to change the pain that she's in and if it is something that is beyond his control I give it to you Lord! Doxy has tried so hard to minister to people here on this Fibro board. Please minister to her and let her know that you are with her for we know that YOU are the Great Physician. If you can raise people from the dead you can make a person's pain go away. Just like the lady that touched the hem of your garment I know Doxy is reaching out to you. Let her know that You feel her reaching as you felt the touch of the woman who touched the hem of your garment. Where two or more are gathered it shall be done and I know that more will join me in this prayer. As undeserving as we are we still reach out to you and thank you for the many blessings which you offer us! Doxy's pain was already remembered when you gave your life on that cross some 2,000 years ago. I believe You will put Your healing hands on Doxy and make her feel whole again. Give her the peace that surpasses all understanding and thank You.

In Christ's name I pray.

Amen!

Your humble servant,
    Adam
    [This Message was Edited on 05/02/2008]
  2. momof27

momof27 New Member

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT COMING TO YOU WITH ALL MY TROUBLES LAGHTLY BUT THEY SEEM TO HEAVEY TO CARRY AND THEN AS I WAS PRAYING YOU SAY BUT MOM I AM CARRYING YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY AND I REALIZED YOU ALREADY HAVE US IN YOUR HANDS,PLEASE HELP DOXY WITH WHATEVER IT IS HURTING OR UPSETING HER AND WE WILL BE THANKFUL IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND JESUS
  3. poets

poets Member

We may not know exactly why Doxy hasn't been posting, but God does. I'm lifting her up and claiming health,healing, and peace for our precious friend.

Hugs,
    Meg
  4. Elisa

Elisa Member

I am just a small voice - but I hope God can hear me. Please help Doxy - my sister in the Lord. She is having such a hard time and I know in my heart how hard that is...
    Lord please help her and give her peace and painlessness and happiness beyond our imaginations...A big prayer from a small voice.

Elisabeth
  5. 2_TiReD

2_TiReD New Member

It has been quite some time, unfortunately, that I have spoken to you, god. It is with great hope that I come to you with my concern for one of my "board-mates", Doxy. Please help her and lift her spirits.

Amen.

Kari
  6. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Please dear Lord, I ask that you provide to Doxy the strength to fight back from the pain. I know that you are with her always, please surround her in your comforting and healing white light. Lord hear my prayer.

Deb