Lets remember the blessing we have

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Sep 6, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Just wanted to say goodnight to all and may God bless you all. I had a very good day, spent with my kids and it makes me realize how many blessings the Lord has given me. We all should remember when we pray to let the lord know thisalso.
    Sometimes with the pain, the different problems we all have ,this can be forgotten. Lets praise the Lord for each day he gives us, today is the only day we have for sure.
    But I know at the same time, when we pray, my pastor even said this one time, Ask the Lord directly for each thing you need hishelp with,the lord will deliver.
    Thanks Lord for all you have given me today.
    Its by your grace Lord, that i believe that all things in your name can be.

Amen. Danny
  2. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Sometimes a solution can be so clear - that it is hard to see. Thank you for reminding us of this.

Hugs, Marian
  3. LindaH

LindaH New Member

You are so right. I really try (when I start to complain) to count all my many blessings instead of complaing. But I know the Lord knows us so well and He knows we are only human and that we can't help but compain when things get so hard. I know all I have to do is pray in Jesus name and my prayers are answered. Sure maybe not when I want them but it is always in His time.

As we say around here God is so awesome. Our two grandaugters (4 and 8) always say the blessing on our food along with the grownups. It is always such a thrill to hear their little voices in prayer.

My daughter helped me cook last night and we always have a good time when we cook. That was my joy yesterday that the Lord blessed me with.

God Bless
    Linda