Let's Revive Prayer Night

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I posted this on the CFS/FMS board as well. If you are an oldie, you will remember that we used to have a Prayer Night on Thurs. evenings: 11:00 p.m. Eastern, 10:00, Central, 9:00 Mountain, and 8:00 Pacific Time.

This is nondenominational and we all pray privately in our homes. By coordinating our prayer times, we are storming heaven with our prayers. We pray for cures, for each other, and for special requests which are posted here on the Worship Forum throughout the week. Special requests are also taken on the CFS/FMS board. We just don't allow "witnessing" type posts there.

My post about praying for wold peace drew so much response, that I think this would be an acceptable intention to add to our prayers for anyone who would like to do this.

Prayer Night was one of the best things we ever did here and I think it deserves to be revived.

Love, Mikie
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Mikie, I appreciate your interest in the Prayer Night. It is a blessing!

As those on the Worship Board here know, this has never stopped and has been going well.

We always want everyone to participate and know that all are welcome!

See more replies on the Main Board.

Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

And it's been all I could handle to check on the other two boards. I am very glad to know that Prayer Night has been humming along all this time. Well, at least more people know about it now.

Love, Mikie