LeukoStim or Maitake Mushroom? FFC or anyone else?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jane32, Jul 7, 2006.

1. jane32

jane32 New Member

I have been taking Maitake for 6 months but I am curious about the Leuko-stim. Has that worked well for people? I go the ffc and they said I coudl use either one but I don't know what the difference it. I am on it to raise my NK cell activity.
  2. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

I have been taking 2 2x per day. Actually when I called to reorder, I was told that my ffc was out of it and that it was no longer available. I am taking Maitake now also.

Because I am taking several, it is hard to tell if it is working. I'm trying very hard to follow the protocol exact.

Jane32- after I posted, I realized who you are and that you also go to Philadelphia- Wendy told me that this change was made.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/07/2006]
  3. jane32

jane32 New Member

I think that is really good. Mine are only 5 and it went to 9 since last Nov.

Is yours done by a Quest Lab?
  4. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

Don't worry about the number- just keep building up your immune system. It will go up- don't you worry.

It sounds like you are doing the right thing.
  5. jane32

jane32 New Member

Yeah it must be a different lab b/c he is only trying to get my over 35 I think.
  6. bct

bct Well-Known Member

I also take Coriolus and Ganoderma(Reisi) and Cordyceps. These are all good myco-medicinals.

Green tea extracts are also good in raising NK cell levels. Get a good product, not one of those silly ones that claim you will get better finger-nails or lose weight.

Best wishes to you Jane.
    Barry,
  7. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

I think it is 20- I don't have the results here.
  8. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

I am now taking Maitake Mushroom rather than LeukoStim- apparently the FFC have switched to the Maitake instead. I am answering your 7/07/06 question only now because they just switched me.
  9. jane32

jane32 New Member

hmmm they just called to tell me that the leukostim is in. I have another appt. on wed.
  10. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

Well, I guess I'll be going back to leuko-stim then.