Lidoderm Patches

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lana56, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Lana56

Lana56 New Member

Has anyone tried the lidoderm patches??They are patches that have lidocaine on them.You can put them on a sore muscle area and the medication absorbs into the skin and muscle.I have tried them and they are working well for me.Could be an idea for someone to try. Lana56
  2. srobins

srobins New Member

I TRIED THESE PATCHES, BUT THEY HAVE NOT WORKED FOR ME. MY RHEUMY WAS SURPRISED! I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE FINDING RELIEF, THOUGH!
  3. cma331

cma331 New Member

Lana.......never heard of them, but would love to try it......Is it a prescription patch?? I take lidocaine triger point injections and they help.....but don't get to my doc to often........Would love more info....
    thanks ,
    Carole
  4. finnigan1229

finnigan1229 New Member

Yes, and I absolutely love them. As far as I am concerned - they are one of the most overlooked help for Fibro that I know of. I am not even sure that a lot of doctors know about them or they would prescribe them more often. My Neuro prescribed them for me prior to the Holiday Season last year and I don't think I could have gotten through without them. You do need a prescription for them.

[ advertisement ]