Life or life abundantly?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fibrorebel, May 27, 2003.

1. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

John 10:10-The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy; I am come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I pray that today we all shall seek life; and life more abundantly. Father just release it into our spirit, hearts and minds just what you intended for us to live, and to have that life more abundantly. Teach us, Father to walk in what you have provided and truly discover what all is hidden from "the world" and has been left as inheritance for those your children. Teach us not to toil, but to live as the lilies in the field and the Ravens do...We praise you and give you thanks, in Jesus name, amen...

Bless you all! In love and Peace, P. Michelle
  2. stilhere

stilhere New Member

I just read your post as I was running (well walking with my swollen feet) to take my 15 year old to school (missed the bus!), BUT ANYWAYS, it was wonderful to just stop and read your post, thank you
  3. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

I had to do one of those quick shuttles to school with the boys two days in a row now, too. Blame it on end-of-year sluggishness lol!

I just came over to this board a short time ago and really enjoy that I can let my spirit just flow here... hope you are having a good day! love and peace, P. Michelle aka Rebel