Life

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jamie4130, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Jamie4130

Jamie4130 New Member

My is life so hard,sometimes you just don't no..thanks Jamie
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

Whatever you do, just keep your head up. Life is hard, I will have to agree with you.

Kriket
  3. findmind

findmind New Member

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time of it. Is depression your major concern?

Do you have FM or CFS or both? For how long?

Do you have to work? How old are your darling daughters? Can they be of any help to you?

Please, please do keep on trying to find something to lift your mood. It is a chemical imbalance that can be helped by meds or products from this site.

Can you get good medical help? I see a psychiatrist for meds that help me. The regular doctor is not patient enough to keep trying the meds in order to find the one, and the correct dose, that helps.

Can you go to a support group of some kind? Emotions Anonymous, Chronic Pain, anything actually. They are such good places to get support and info.

You can write to me anytime, dear one. I will look for you, ok? Just title your post "findmind", and I'll come running, ok? I listen pretty well, so just dump everything on me, alright?

I'll be looking for you....

findmind
  4. Jamie4130

Jamie4130 New Member

Thank you! i will try to keep my head up, my kids are to young to understand what's going on and i don't no more. i don't have the groups no more. i have not been to them in a year and they don't have to times i can go, i call the counal center but they have not called me back yet i don't no. i get scary, on the out side i happy to everyone but on the inside i am sad. all the time. i love my kids very much i don't show them how sad i am.. I am a S.H.A.M (stay at home Mom) what is FM or CFS? i have depresson before. and i want in tht hopital it help a little, but now i am back down again it's 7 year now again..Thanks for listen thanks again. Jamie
  5. Jamie4130

Jamie4130 New Member

I read on the page it said FM.
  6. findmind

findmind New Member

Oh, I'm so glad you wrote back,I've been looking for you every few hours or so. I know depression, I had it really bad when my kids were young, too. I have two daughters, yes, precious to me also, but you know, chemical imbalances don't care how much we love our kids or anything.

I always felt like I was in a hole, peeking over the top of it. Not really caring very much about what was going on, but watching it for some reason. It was a nightmare.

Are you getting any meds right now? Are you on the depression support group page also? If so, I'll go there and talk to you, as this is mostly yakking about Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Most of us with FM or CFS sure do understand depression too, these illnesses have changed our lives sometimes dramatically.

Besides the depression, why is your life so hard? Can I ask? I'd like to be a friend, if you can use one. Should I go to the depression board instead?

Please let me know, ok? I care about you and hope you'll keep in close touch.

findmind
    [This Message was Edited on 08/14/2006]
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Are you getting therapy? Are you taking medication?

I was terribly depressed but am much better now w/ counselling and medicine.

Are there any support groups you could go to?
  8. Jamie4130

Jamie4130 New Member

I am so unhappy i am always sad, like you said you feel like a hole, black one, i am tired all the time, i called a therapy but no one called me back, and i was on med's but i need to see the Dr before i can go back on it..thanks you ...my past always comes back to all the time i was rape 4 times message by my dad , rape by my cousin, brother and my through marry my uncle, it's like a tape in my over and over.. Jamie
  9. Jamie4130

Jamie4130 New Member

that counsel was no help from me thank anyway..Jamie