Life's lessons./Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lin21, Dec 19, 2006.

1. lin21

lin21 New Member

since I was diagnosed nearly five years ago I have been through hell like most of us on this board. Between dealing with the illness, dealing with the people in our lives that can't handle our illness and all of life's other little challenges and all the crap we have to go through with SSI. I have come to the conclusion that even though it has been hell living through it all and at times it didn't seem like I would survive, it has made me not only a much better person it has also made me alot wiser person.
    I take solice in that no matter what my life may bring me in the future I will make judgments more wisely than I have in the past.
    I am a firm believer that we wouldn't be dealt cards we can't handle. I sometimes laugh at myself that no matter what the person's position in life is they could be the biggest ignorant jerks going and I am just glad that I am who I am!!
    Their were alot of folks in my life that were toxic and I am so much better off without them. Friends should be their for us no matter what we are going through, good or bad.
    Merry Christmas to everyone on this board because you are always there for me at the worst of times and I thank you all for that.
    Lin