Lifetime movie

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by greygodess, Jun 15, 2008.

1. greygodess

greygodess New Member

Lifetime is filming a movie in our small city this tuesday. It takes place in the 80's and is about a gay guy who dies. They need about 1000 extras for the parade scene and 300 of those for the funeral which will be filmed in our church. All you need to be an extra is to call a number and leave your name. Also be there at 6am until about midnight and have clothes from the 80's. It sounds interesting but not for me.

The church does need courtesy people so I might see if they have enough. It is a 2 hour shift and that seems a bit easier. I have no idea where I would park though. That is alot of people. Godbless
  2. Juloo

Juloo Member

You know what it's like making movies...get ready, get set, and wait, wait, wait! The courtesy positions sound more fun, though. Perhaps you can call and get a ride with someone? Even in our small town, it is possible to get a taxi -- it probably wouldn't cost very much, either. You'd be right there with the action, and be helping, but not obligated for 18 hours. Have fun!
  3. stick2013

stick2013 Member

Part of the movie 10 was filmed in my home town yrs ago, and it was such a nightmare. The traffic, the gawkers came out of woodwork, and just such a pain in the neck.

I hope that you don't have that much of a hassle with the Lifetime movie.