Ligaplex 2 HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by quanked, Nov 4, 2008.

1. quanked

quanked Member

I hesitate to post this because I may sound like I have lost control of my life. Truth is, somedays feel like I have.

At any rate--this past summer I was taking a supplement I heard about here on this board. Yesterday I could not have told you what it was. I stopped (I think) because I thought I had run out of the product. I also think that I had positive results. I could have sworn I had ordered a number of bottles so I searched high and low and never did find anymore. Today I found about 5 or 6 bottles of Ligaplex 2.

Now I cannot remember what ligaplex is for. I generally choose to try supplements that are discussed here that have the potential to increase energy or sleep or decrease pain. I googled ligaplex 2 but I did not find anything that discussed increased energy or decreased pain.

Anyone on the board use it? What does it do for you? How long before you experienced results? Are you satisfied with the results? Is this something that one needs to take indefinitely?

I want to try it again given that I have some left but I want to remember why I took it in the first place. Thanks