ligaplex II got it today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, May 30, 2008.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

Woofman hope you are out there i got my ligaplex 11 today and one for my son. It says two capsules per meal. I am not going to take any until i talk to you. it is made by standard process.
    Is this what you have?
    Sue
  2. woofmom

woofmom New Member

Yes, this is what I use. I can already feel the repair work being done. But I do wish you would go to a chiro and be monitored.
  3. hensue

hensue New Member

I will take the lowest dose. What do i do? I got a bottle for my son i was talking about. When do you take it? How much?
    Sue
  4. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I started off taking 3 a day right before each meal. Now I take 2 three times per day right before each meal. The chiro said it will work like the restore on my computer. And it is. Please go to a chiro so you can be closely monitored.
  5. hensue

hensue New Member

With the ligaplex 11 how does he monitor you and how long have you been on it? i know you told me i forgot. There is not Chiro here in South ga that knows Jack about this. Believe me. You have to scratch and learn things on your on. I am sure you know that by now. How has it help you energy? mood? bones?
    Sue
  6. woofmom

woofmom New Member

It is helping EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I go to him 3 times a week. I have to fill out a 1 page questionaire each time. Where in Ga do you live? When I go tomorrow I'll ask where the closest place is for you and your son to go.
  8. hensue

hensue New Member

Do you have more energy? That is one of my problems. My son lives in Raiford nc. Which is outside of Fayetville Nc.
    He is not in Army but he will be working with my husband in minn. In Thief River falls. He takes nothing so it could not interfere with. I live right on the Ga fla line.
    Thomasville ga 30 miles north of Tallahassee Florida.
    I am excited. I am just going to start with one before each meal. What do you think i am going to tell him to follow directions on package.
    Thanks a bunch
    Sue
  9. woofmom

woofmom New Member

If it were my son I'd start him off the same as you. i've got to warn you though you may feel very uncomfortable for a while. This is because your body is starting to go backwards and clean up the mess from years and years of neglect and abuse.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/30/2008]
  10. hensue

hensue New Member

How long did you take it before you noticed a difference?
    took one tablet last night swelling in feet and legs more alert though just took one this morning do you have to eat every time you take it?
    sue
  11. woofmom

woofmom New Member

It may cause a little stomach upset. And Manganese is needed to generate stomach acid so that other nutrients can be absorbed. Any discomfort or pain is a result of the repair work being done.
  12. hensue

hensue New Member

i have only taken it once a day with food. i can tell it would be wonderful. i need the energy it gives you but i hurt. Woofman do you have fibro? I would feel so good i can tell by one pill it is putting me in a higher gear. i hurt. Bladder spasms back ache. legs killing me. did get half has cleaned.
    Talk to me tell me what to do trying to get through this.
    i am going to keep trying.
    Does it do it to you i am going to take one i guess until my body gets use to it.
    Sue
    Woofman shoud i skip a day like every other day or keep going? Help1
  13. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I have the name of the doctor in Thomasville who can help you. He is James Casanova.
  14. hensue

hensue New Member

Yes i know who he is! You are not a Chiropractor are you/
    I have a fear of having my neck popped! When I sit at this desk my neck cracks initially when i bend down! I have had a wreck before and turned a car upside down. Ya think that had something to do with it? He is well respected. My Dad was a big believer in Chiro and my sister has been to him.
    I use to know his x wife. I say that, this town is pretty small. We have excellent doctors though. Some of our doctors salaries are unbelievable. I know he is not an Md.
    My husband when he gets down in his back he goes to a Chiropractor.
    So what am I suppose to tell him? I know a lot of fibro people here go to different chiro but i will give it a try.
    Do you know what i am suppose to tell him. How do you he wont try that cracking neck thing i have a fear of that i dont know why?
    Thanks Woofman
    You are very helpful. I would love to be better before my son got home for his R&R from Afghanistan.
  15. hensue

hensue New Member

May i call you Woof? How long were you very uncomfortable?
    I did not take one today. I am going to take one tomorrow.
    Maybe try not to take my Wellbutrin and see what happens.
    Thanks
    Sue
  16. hensue

hensue New Member

i appreciate all the help i can get. i already got the standard process ligaplex 11. Took one a day and hurt.
    So he says we have to go backward before we go forward.
    I have never understand. I can tell it stimulates me so i might try not to take a wellbutrin in the morning and take it instead. Why do you have to be closely monitored by a chiro. Is he a chiropractor Woofman? Do you know
    Thanks
    Sue
  17. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I fractured the 7th vertibrae in my back in 1981. Because of this I've always been a little scared of going to a chiro. But 2 weeks ago I twisted my back or so I thought. I was in a great deal of pain and I most definitely did not want to go to an MD and spend thousands on useless tests and be prescibed a bunch of drugs. My neck has also been bothering me for a number of years. And I developed one of those lumps that many here speak of. The last MD that I went to tried to say that it was probably cancer. I didn't even call him back to get the results of the useless blood tests. Turns out that my neck problems and what I thought was twisting in my back, as well as my numerous other symptoms, are a direct result of a Manganese deficiency. Good chiropractors no longer "pop" necks. They do everything possible to help one become healthy....I wish the damn doctors I've gone to in the past were concerned about getting people healthy instead of emptying their bank accounts. It would have saved me a lot of time, pain and money. I don't know how long and if my chiro will keep me Ligaplex. I suspect I'm doing therapeutic doses now to help me heal. That is why I believe it is very, very important to be monitored. If you'd like I'll explain the problems we have if we become Manganese deficient. It affects our whole body.
  18. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I would check with your doctor about the manganese or do a search on the web. You do not want to put anything in your body without researching it first.

Excess manganese interferes with the absorption of dietary iron. Long-term exposure to excess levels may result in iron-deficiency anemia. Increased manganese intake impairs the activity of copper metallo-enzymes.

Unless you have an actual deficiency, you can get enough maganese in your diet. You can search PH to find out what foods contain a lot of manganese.

Of course, if you do have a deficiency, that is a different story.

But get checked before starting manganese.

Hope this helps!!

GA

[This Message was Edited on 06/02/2008]
  19. woofmom

woofmom New Member

Both elements share left-right-sided receptors and are essential for life. The absorption of iron is dependent upon manganese. Manganese is frequently lower than iron, and since iron can provoke a number of problems (gastric upset, constipation)when supplemented, the addition of manganese, when low also, is vitally important. This not only prevents further conflicts between the two, but also substantially reduces the amount of iron needed when manganese is supplemented at the same time. Low iron levels can very easily result from manganese levels HAVING BEEN LOW FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. Cellular levels of iron best correspond to actual symptoms of excess or deficiency, in contrast to blood levels, which unfortunately flunctuate under various medical conditions.
  20. kims3

kims3 New Member

Has anyone taken phenocane, its suppose to help with inflammation? I did get some ligaplex from my chiro so not sure if I should take both. Tried ligaplex for 3 days and I think It made me feel worse,is that whats suppose to happen?