Lightning Process in S.F.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by foggyfroggy, Nov 27, 2006.

1. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

Hi everyone; Phil Parker is considering doing a treatmant seminar in San Francisco in January - 22nd to 31st - so anyone who is truly interested might want to email him to express your interest.

Google under "Lightning Process" or his name. It is somewhat similar to Reverse Therapy so is a mind/body treatment.

Gretchen
    [This Message was Edited on 11/27/2006]
  2. lfrost

lfrost New Member

Go for it. It works-please take him seriously. I know so many people helped by it, including me, not heard of any failures. You have nothing to lose. Good luck to you all.
  3. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

I'm glad you're still here - I had meant to check and see if you were still posting and I forgot (who, me?). I'm glad to hear you are doing well! Very inspiring! I would love to go to the seminar so I have high hopes that it will happen.

Gretchen
  4. OptimusUndead

OptimusUndead Member

Thanks for the info foggy..

(lfrost)
    your words are comforting, knowing that there isn't much or any at all of negative feedback about the LP.
    I'm very interested in this, and am considering looking into it moreso than Reverse Therapy. It seems LP works better...
    I almost hate being so far from therapies like this. Living in the US, there doesn't seem to be many options. Hopefully him coming to Cali will sprout an interest in the states.
    Man i'm so desperate, i would consider a plane ticket to europe.

I'm a bit confused though, is he offering seminars to teach it, or just to introduce it to other countries???

I am planning to deliver a Lightning Process TM seminar in Australia/NZ/USA in 2007. The seminar will teach you how to apply the process to your own life and health to achieve the same kind of changes that you will read about in this site . If you are interested in this please mail us as soon as possible so we can firm up details of our plans.

[This Message was Edited on 11/29/2006]