lightning process

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sukis, Feb 21, 2007.

1. sukis

sukis New Member

hi everyone,
    does anyone know what this Phil Parker Lightning process is all about it supposed to cure ME and fibro has anyone had it done if so did it cure you love sukis
  2. lfrost

lfrost New Member

Yes-after a lot of research and personal recommendation and seeing for myself how well my friends were, I went and studied LP last June-I have never looked back. It is amazing. I have tried to tell people about it on here before but mostly get very sceptical or horrible replies thinking I am out to sell it-I promise you I am not. It is an amazing process, is hard work, and needs to be worked at but if you do, it will work. Please believe me. I know 6 people personally, who have been and we are all better, some completely, two of us-me included are nearly there but are also coping with very difficult personal stresses.

Apart from having my son, this is the best thing I have ever done in my life-if in doubt, go for it. If you put this into the search engine on this site-you will probably find a lot of information. Also two articles from the Daily Mail-if you google the Mail website.

I cannot tell you too much about what it involves because I am not trained to do so, but if you can trust me then please go for it. Yes, it does cost a lot - £560, I think but it is money well spent. Good luck to you all. I only click on here now and again because I am so busy now applying for jobs and because of the abuse I had from trying to help others but I will come on now and again if you want to say anything further. Best wishes, Lucy
  3. grace54

grace54 New Member

Thanks for reporting back to us, I hope you contiue to do so and continue to get better.

I apologize for your ill treatment, Some have a bad spirit with pain and all, but many of us like to hear of others who have been helped. Keep up the good work.
  4. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Please don't stop checking in. Seeing encouraging posts like yours helps me keep going.

I know all treatments don't work for all people, we are unique. Just as medications effect people differently.

I love to see encouraging posts.

I don't spend a lot of time on the board but I usually check in daily Monday thru Friday and look for posts that give me hope.

Even if I may not agree with a person's viewpoints, I don't think it's fair to put people down.

Thanks for sharing.