lightspirit...before you go

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by metoo110, Aug 24, 2002.

1. metoo110

metoo110 New Member

i am very interested in, quoting you "i am into energy anatomy and healing on an energetic level.
    please go into as much depth as possiable, for i really am interested. or to anyone else that knows anything about this type of treatment.

i had a chiropractor once that did some energy work. i think that was what it was. he was kind of hush-hush about it . it was kind of weird. but what ever he was doing it was working. he doesn't do it anymore.

he had this round glass thing about 4" in diameter and rub like crazy on it while lightly touching my back. what ever it was it worked. can't find any info on it anywhere, or anyone that does this.

good luck to you
    donna
  2. metoo110

metoo110 New Member

i am very interested in, quoting you "i am into energy anatomy and healing on an energetic level.
    please go into as much depth as possiable, for i really am interested. or to anyone else that knows anything about this type of treatment.

i had a chiropractor once that did some energy work. i think that was what it was. he was kind of hush-hush about it . it was kind of weird. but what ever he was doing it was working. he doesn't do it anymore.

he had this round glass thing about 4" in diameter and rub like crazy on it while lightly touching my back. what ever it was it worked. can't find any info on it anywhere, or anyone that does this.

good luck to you
    donna
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

For Donna and myself b/c this could be very interesting!!
    Thanks!
    Tracey
  4. garlinbarb

garlinbarb New Member

Have you ever heard of vibranthealth? Go there, they can answer all your questions.
    Barb
  5. metoo110

metoo110 New Member

i tried to do a search as you suggested, but didn't come up with what i thought i was looking for.

could you be a little more explainatory(is that a word? tee hee).

truely, thanks for your help and info.

donna