lilac123, how are you??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gramaT, Mar 6, 2008.

1. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Hi there,

I lost touch with you some time ago and finally found you here again.

I lost your info and we changed computers and moved so let me know if you get this.

your friend Carolyn in Illinois...
  2. lilac123

lilac123 New Member

Hi Carolyn I was just thinking about you recently. I don't come to the board very often anymore but to read and look up something.

Our grandson Konner is still a big part of our lives and has grown so much and learning everyday. He is God's gift to me. I still have all the pain problems mostly seems to be in my low back, all they can offer is an epidural before surgery. Also all the fun of Fibro too. I've always wondered about trying your doctor Rebecca Knight I believe?

We are going to the airport today to pick up my Mom. She is flying in from AZ and we haven't seen her since April in CO for a funeral. She hasn't seen Konner since he was 6 months old. Also have an Aunt who lost her husband. She is moving down the road from us and will be here late in the week. It will be a very joyful Easter!

I have a new email too but not sure how to do that on here. I forget how we did that in the past.

So good to "see" you here again! Hope all is well and Happy Easter to You!

Jenny
  3. scturbett@yahoo.com

scturbett@yahoo.com New Member

Hi Jenny,

Its been a year since finding you on here again. If you get this you can email me so
    we can catch up!

I moved to a smaller house still in the area. I have a military Dr now and he doesnt know
    much about fibro.

Im sorry about your back, but happy about your sweet little grandson, Konner.

love, Carolyn