LILIBIRD- Cathy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pumpkinpatch, Feb 23, 2006.

1. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Just wondering how your Feb. 21 LLMD appointment went?

Cindy
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Are you there cathy?
  3. lilbird

lilbird New Member

I've been out of town. I went to Disneyland with my family. We had a great time but it was way to much for me. I guess once in a while we need a reminder just how sick we really are.

My Dr. appointment went well. My Dr. said I have Lyme, Babesia and Erhlichia. And possibly Bartonella. Along with a mold issue. Kind of scary isn't it. The only good thing is to have comformation that I really am sick and not just losing my mind as I know we have all thought at one time or another.

We have started treating the Babesia first as it is the fastest growing and may be giving me the worst symtoms. I am already herxing after three days of treatment. I guess its going to be hell for a while.

The Dr. told me to eat good and get lots of rest, my body needs all its energy to get well.

How are you feeling? Your new Dr. changed some of your meds didn't he?

Cathy
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I was thinking you were gone away. My husband wants me to bring our youngest son to Disney in CA for the school break but I'm not well enough for that one!!

So you have lyme and the co-infections. Did you test for the co-infections through Igenexx? What antibiotics did he start you on?

The LLMD has me on tinidaloze and amoxicillian, (7 total per day)

I can tell you I am tolerating them much better then the doxy and biaxin. I was so sick on those.

I think as we go along the doctor will change up the combinations.

Hey not too much talk on lyme these days on this board. Have you gone to Lymenet. Lots of good info. I still like being here.

Did you have to travel very far to see this LLMD doctor. I'm going back to see mine this month. Wanted to have a good 3-4 wks. of the tini in me to see my reaction.

Nice to hear from you
    Cindy
  5. lilbird

lilbird New Member

My Dr. started me on a herb called Artemisinin or Sweet Womwood. Then I will go on Mepron. Babesia is a parisite that likes to live in the brain. I keep pictureing my head full of nasty looking bugs. Mepron is an anti parisite drug. He told me that if I went on it right out of the gate that I wouldn't be able to move by the end of the week. The Artemisinin is suppose to kill it off slower so the herx isn't as bad. If Mepron is that much worse I think it would kill me by the end of the week. I'm moving pretty slow today. I go back to see him on the 21st.
    Cathy
  6. lilbird

lilbird New Member

I read your post again. I have been on the Sonoma County Lyme Board. I am getting lots of good info there and the people are great. I am going to check out the other boards now that I know for sure what I am dealing with.
    Cathy
  7. lilbird

lilbird New Member

for cindy

[ advertisement ]