LINCAMP...Surgery Wishes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 1sweetie, Apr 20, 2008.

1. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Wishing you a successful surgery tomorrow on your neck. I hope that they achieve the results that you need to relieve the pain that you have been experiencing.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Best of luck tomorrow! I hope you don't hear any four-letter words in "Oops!"

3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I sent you a note on the porch today. I remembered that you were having surgery but could not remember which day it was.

Be thinking of you tomorrow. May the surgery take away all the pain you have been living with lately.

Keep us updated please.

Blessings and hugs,

Granni[This Message was Edited on 04/20/2008]
  4. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I will be thinking of you Linda for a speedy recovery. I know this surgery will be a huge success and you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner. You will wake up in the recovery room with no more neck pain....just the pain from the surgery itself which will fade quickly.

I'm glad to hear you have one of the best neurosurgeons...that makes a huge difference as welll. He will be good to you and make sure you are very comfortable.

Lots of love and positive thoughts coming your way!
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

...and you are relaxing now.

Praying for a good outcome tomorrow. Hope that what the surgery is supposed to do will happen!

6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Will be thinking of you and sending prayers.

Love Annie
  7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I too want to wish you lots of luck, although you won't need it. It will go just fine. Please post as soon as you can after your surgery because I will be waiting on pins and needles. God bless you Lin!!!!

Love ya and take care

[This Message was Edited on 04/20/2008]