Linda Terri

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by omeeomy, Sep 20, 2007.

1. omeeomy

omeeomy New Member

Just thought i would start a new post today. I really need some prayer. My grand-son in Cincinnati Ohio at the childrens hospital being tested for RA. He's been very sick since last week. We went to visit Sunday & went to church with them & he could hardley walk. Then Tuesday his knees begain to give out. He wasn't suppose to go until Sept.25th & she had to call them yesterday & they told her to bring him today. His day went back to Alaska Monday.

She would not allow us to go with her.

My sister is back in Tn. hospital again & they took the hip replacement back out because of infection. And i was there yesterday with her daughter for her surgery.

Sorry to unload please help me pray.

Linda, did your husband get his tests? I hope all is well.

Terri. i hope all is well with your family, How is your Dad & Mom?

Got to try to finish house cleaning.
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

So sorry to hear about your well as your sister. You have had your share of troubles lately. How old is your grandson? He is way too young to have to have RA, but I guess sometimes it happens. Of course I will pray for you and your family.

My folks are doing all right, I guess. My dad has had 3 weeks of pressurized oxygen treatment for some bad ulcers on his feet, and the doc was concerned about the lack of progress. But on Tuesday, he went and was prepared to be admitted to the hospital, when she said it had improved! So he went back home a happy camper. My mom is very faithful to drive him everywhere and sits and waits while he has his two hour treatment 5 times a week. She goes to physical therapy 3 times a week and it is helping her arthritic hip a lot. So, all in all, I guess they are doing a bit better.

Please take care of yourself, Shirley. Linda, please let us know the results of your hubby's test.....

Hugs, Terri
    [This Message was Edited on 09/21/2007]
  3. omeeomy

omeeomy New Member

My daughter-in-law just called my grandson don't have RA they don't think. He had a lot of blood testing & xrays yesterday. We won't know anything for 2wks when he goes back they put him on pain medication to see if this helps. My daughter-in-law is very upset because at times his legs give way on him. They are Christians & know that God can heal him. He had seizures and he was healed from those & doesn't take medicine any more.

Linda yes these two are brother & sister they are the only grandchildren i have. My grand-daughter is doing well now. I pray all goes well for you husband.

Terri glad to hear about your Mom & Dad. Sonetimes when we get older things seem to fall apart. My sister will be in the hospital for some time. She has infection until that
    is cleared up they can't work on her hip.

Until another day go to go.

[This Message was Edited on 09/21/2007]
  4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

How did the test evaluation go? Just remember that we are here for you and that , if it is cancer, they have a lot more they can do for treatment nowadays. I'm praying for you both, dear.

Shirley, I'm praying for your grandson as well. It must have been hard for his dad to have to leave and go back to Alaska. But we get through these times with God's help.

Did I tell you that my daughter is pregnant again? I'm praying that this time she'll be able to carry it to term.

Hugs, Terri
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I replied on the other post, but wanted to tag on here as well.

I think you should go out and celebrate!

Hugs, Terri