lipomas

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kimymae, Jul 25, 2008.

1. kimymae

kimymae New Member

Does anyone else have hundreds of lipomas, the stupid fatty tumors that keep multiplying?? Are they another symptom of Fibro?? I have asked my doctor about them and he said there is nothing I can do about them, I could have them removed but they would come back. Some are small, but I have some large ones also. It is like they have attached themselves to nerves because some of them really hurt alot. If my husband hugs me it hurts and he does not understand. Everyday there are more of them that I will find, I am sick of them. Just wondered if anyone else has these.

Thanks for letting me vent,

Darlene
  2. kimymae

kimymae New Member

some of them on my forearms are sticking up and you can really see them, on my thighs also. Guess I will just have to get used to them, I am glad you do not have as many

Darlene
  3. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

I had a fairly large (my doctor said it almost looked like a 3rd breast - although I did have it for years before I got it remved cause of my anxiety).

It was on my back in the right shoulder blade area; and though the surgeon said it may come back, that it wasn't likely.

If I were you, I'd look into getting them removed. It is possible that they won't come back.

I think it must have something to do with the fibro, because I have a lot of "twitches" there.

Sue in Ontario