Lisa, Lisa Lisa-I mean you Valley girl

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Here's a hug, just because you need it, and I want to...You are a precious gift from God and we are all blessed by you.
    Takesha
    [This Message was Edited on 08/26/2003]
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Cause I don't think you got your hug yet!
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Hi! Yes I did get your hug and what a sweet pick me up it was! I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, been a very busy day. Day's like today do not happen to me very often, but boy when they do! You really made my day when you sent me that hug, so I am sending one right back at ya! I will try to respond to the other posts tomorrow, maybe it won't be as hectic, or I hope not at least. Well, guess I will go to bed, hope you and all the others sleep well. Oh yeah, I read Debbie's reply back to you on this post and I laughed my head off! She did not mean to say that I did not have to reply, she meant but merely left out that I did not have the time to reply...lol... she must have been very tired, love her heart! I told her that I would get on here later tonight and post some responses. So, I hope you get my hug tomorrow and I hope your day goes well for you. See you sweet friend!
    Lisa

[This Message was Edited on 08/26/2003]