Lisa(lisjhn)Please update how you are doing??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by VickyB, Apr 10, 2003.

1. VickyB

VickyB New Member

Hi Lisa-I just came across your thread on JMT technique. I am very interested!! What is the name of your acupuncturist that you go to in Olympia??
    I hope you have found success with this new therapy. Please let me know how you are doing??
    Sincerely, Vicky
  2. Solstice

Solstice New Member

Lisa, Vickey, and Jody,

I am also looking for your feedback on JMT. I have decided I am going to try it, but haven't even made the first apt. yet. Please let me know how all of you are doing with this..............or your thoughts, or research, etc. regarding JMT.
    Thanks!
    Solstice
  3. VickyB

VickyB New Member

I would like to know the name of the doctor that Lisa has been talking about??
  4. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

Don't worry - I think she's out of town altho I don't know how she pulled it off being as sick as she is (we are).

Just didn't want you to wonder why she didn't answer.

Pam
  5. VickyB

VickyB New Member

Thanks for the reply!! Do you happen to know the name of the acupuncturist that Lisa is seeing in Olympia??
    Are you still seeing Dr. Dunn?? I have been seeing him also and he is great! I started giving B-12 injections to myself and was afraid that I couldn't do it but it is really easy!! Have you started your injections yet??
    I wish insurance covered more of the supplements that he prescribes but I am thankful that I found him!!
    Thanks again for the reply, Vicky
  6. lisjhn

lisjhn New Member

I'm back. I went out of town, I won a trip to New Orleans and the Final Four games. I ended up selling the tickets for $6000 so now I can finally pay off some of these medical bills and the advanced kinesiology/JMT technique! Yeay!! Plus, obviously I've been feeling WAY better from this treatment, I was pretty surprised I was able to go on a trip myself! And I started school, I'm taking two Med courses, one on Medical Terminology and one called Diseases and Treatments so I'm busy. But I truly don't think I'd be able to do all of this if I hadn't had the JMT technique done. But I really won't know if it's just a fluke or coincidince that I've been feeling better all the sudden or if it's actually working, so until I get sick again, I'm gonna have to say it's working!!

I'll start a new post on the treatment he's been doing and what's been happening as far as that's concerned, but just wanted to let everyone know I'm here, just been incredibly busy and incredibly blessed that I've been feeling better AND I won a bunch of money which is a dream come true in itself!!!

~LISA