List of diseases Cytolog can help with..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PatPalmer, Jul 16, 2003.

1. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

There are a few of us here giving this a try, my daughter, father and myself have all so far benefitted from taking this, so thought i`d post some info.

Cytolog can effect most viral/bacterial diseases - I have listed some (not all) below. In reading literature it also mentions Herpes Type 1 in a sucessful trial. Just wonder if could also work on the Herpes virus which most of us with this DD carry.

Cytolog is not a drug, it contains infopeptides, it acts like a virus scanner programme for the computer, - software for the cells, so helps the body to heal itself.

There is a lot of info on this product on a Cytolog website if anyone wants to know more, just go through a search engine...

Allergies
    Arthritis
    Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
    Brown Recluse Spider Bites
    Cancer
    Celiac Disease
    Chronic Pancytopenia (inadequate levels of platelets)
    Crohn's Disease
    Diabetes (type II)
    Diarrohea
    Endometriosis
    Fibromyalgia Rheumatica
    Hypertension
    Lupus (discoid & systemic)
    Lyme Disease
    Pediatric Guillain Barré Syndrome
    Mononucleosis
    Multiple Sclerosis #1
    Multiple Sclerosis #2
    Perth's Disease
    PMS
    Rheumatoid Arthritis
    Viral Respiratory Infection
    Spinal Muscular Atrophy (Werdnig-Hoffman's Disease)
    Sinus
    Plantar Warts
    Poison Ivy
    Prion Disease
    Sjogren`s Syndrome
    Spinal Muscular Atrophy

What is Cytolog?

Colostrum lnfopeptides: Immune System Messengers
    Cytolog is the trade name for a liquid colostral derivative form mothers milk which contains infopeptides: a class of proteins that serve as the source of the information for cells. The infopeptides differ from the colostrum and lactoferrin (other immune system components present in mother milk) because they appear to have no direct antiviral or antibacterial properties themselves. Rather, they appear to carry chemically coded instructions which are crucial to the regulation of the immune system: they are capable of up-regulating a sluggish immune response as well as down- regulating a hyper-responsive one (a characteristic of many autoimmune conditions) Research has indicated that those infopeptides have a promise in a wide range of inflammatory and autoimmune disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, allergies, fatigue and fibromyalgia. It has been used to treat acute diarrhea in children in Guatemala with considerable success.

Rollin' Back The Clock
    The diminishing availability of human Growth Hormone (HGH) over time is associated with the classic sings of aging:wrinkles,gray hair,decreased energy and sexual function, loss of muscle accompanied by increased body fat,cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, . . . the list goes on. The good news is that clinical evidence demonstrates that reversing the decline in HGH can reverse the decline in just about everything. GH is produced in the pituitary gland and secreted in pulses during the beginning phases of sleep. It is then quickly converted in the liver to its powerful growth promoting metabolite, insulin like Growth Factor type 1 (IGF1). IGH1 elicits most of the effects associated with Growth Hormone. Although GH release slows down dramatically with age, it continues to be produced by the pituitary. One technique for reversing the symptoms of aging is to use natural substances to stimulate the release of GH. In our next issue of Intelliscope, we will present the results of a clinical trial utilizing PROhGH, a cutting edge secretagogue which consistently and dramatically stimulates the release of HGH.Unlike L-arginine products which have been used to promote GH release, PROhGH addresses the entire endocrine influence on GH release through insulin regulation, inhibition of somatostatin, stimulation of GHRH, and conversion to IGFI.

Unlike the commercially available interferon or other products, Cytolog™ is administered orally, and has been proven to be free of side effects or contraindications. No toxic effects have been observed after doses several times larger than the recommended ones. Since it behaves as a nutritional supplement, rather than a pharmacological agent, no adverse interactions with other medications have been observed, and it is possible to use it along with conventional established therapies. The initial reports in small groups of patients suggested its efficacy in processes like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, and AIDS-related intractable diarrhea, among others.

This has to be backed up with a healthy diet too, eliminating as much as possible in the way of processed refined foods/sugars/caffein/alcohol and diet based products.

Love Pat.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/17/2003]
  2. tansy

tansy New Member

Thank you once again for providing us with yet more valuable information. I am awaiting the arrival of my cytolog. It will be interesting to see what effect it has on me, there's a lot of complex issues in my case but cytolog would seem capable of addressing some of them. Only time will tell.

Love

Tansy
  3. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

It's not on your list (nor is ME), but some people may have tried it.
  4. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Elaine p, yes it is not on the list but my daughter has ME/CFS (it`s the same thing) and Cytolog has definately made a difference so far.
    I too suffer with CFS (no viral infections though) and it`s made a huge difference to my energy and feeling of well being. I also sleep really well now.

Love Pat.
  5. beckster

beckster New Member

compare with using colostrum or lactoferrin (if you have tried those)? How does it compare with transfer factor?
  6. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

thanks pat: what is they differnce in a good transfer factor product and cytolog?? paul m
  7. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

No, unfortunately I haven`t tried Colostrum/Transfer Factor. However, the main difference (and only my opinion) I can see is that TF is processed with heat to a dry formula.

I often wonder if this treatment alters the compound to the extent of it`s effectiveness. - If Olive/Flaxseed Oil is heated, chemical changes renders it useless.

Also, as TF is absorbed through the digestive tract, the problem of Candida/Yeast means it has to run the gauntlet to get through, so effectiveness could become diluted, and take longer to work.

So although they sound basically the same product, I like the idea of Cytolog absorbtion through the mouth lining, - it elimimates the possible problems above, and *SO* makes a change from swollowing pills...

I`m just amazed how it works.

Love Pat.

8. spmary

spmary New Member

I would like to try cytolog,but don't know if it will mix with other things I take. I take alot of vitamins, bp,prilosec,nulev,{ I think thqt's all} Any suggestions?
  9. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Welcome to the board. This is a great place for info and support.

It doesn`t matter if you are on meds and or supplements, it will not react to or with anything because it`s a completely natural product, - not drug related. It`s very safe

Hope this helps you.

Love Pat.
  10. tandy

tandy New Member

Thanks for all the great researching you've done!!and to let us in on it all!! I'll search this a bit this afternoon~ I'm doing great so far on the OLE...its been a little over a week at 150mg a day.No bad herx,the only thing off is feeling a little chest cold symptoms....a few times a day coughing up thick mucus.(clear,but thick and yukky!)What do you think Pat??(normal or good reaction?)
    Should I increase yet? I try to follow all your posts, Your a wonder to us all here!
    Thanks! :)
  11. nickname

nickname New Member

Hi Pat - just a question re your post on cytolog. I don't get the connection to growth hormone - is it that cytolog acts like growth hormone also. My consultant has suggested I try the ProhGH secretagogue, but he is arranging an argenine stim test to test the reserves in my pituitary before using. No reserves mean no point in using the secretagogues as there will be nothing there to stimulate. As I'm getting old and past it, he reckons there won't be much there to work on - eek!!!

Can u clarify Pat? Also what is Intelliscope - sounds like a good read.

With best wishes
    nickname
  12. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

This is tricky as i`m not too sure if it`s the OLE shifting stuff out or if you have a bronchal virus. - In which case the OLE should take care of it, you could up the dose and see how you feel.

My Daughter had dreadful chesty flem in January this year.
    My stockist had run out of OLE, but had in stock a product by Higher Nature with Echinacea, Black Elderberry, OLE & Myrrh in combination.

I tell you this combination is dynamite, (3 a day) it cured my Stepson of Bronchitis and Dawns chest in Jan within 3 days...

So if you suspect a virus, could be worth finding this combo. Good luck.

Love Pat.
  13. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I think it`s the influence of Cytologs information that helps the body to produce it`s own growth hormone.

Intelliscope must be a magazine, but I haven`t persued that avenue, can`t seem to find it on the net right now, but will keep looking...

Love Pat
  14. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Have you e-mailed ProHealth about this product? If I have already asked, please forgive me as I am Herxing today and have a bad tooth (it never ends :)

Just use the link below and give them as much info as you can, including the manufacturer. When ProHealth starts carrying products, they are usually less expensive than in retail outlets, especially on the auto-order system.

Thanks.

Love, Mikie
  15. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Funny you should say that, I was just looking for your post on doing this as I wasn`t sure how to go about it. Got it now and will do, - thanks.

You did ask me on my Cellfood topic P 3 now to do this, but I replied by saying that I preferred to wait for for results first, so will wait a while before asking for supply of Cellfood, or would they be interested anyway?

Love Pat.
  16. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That James has told me that when someone finds something which works for him or her, ProHealth would like to know about it. They are always looking for products which might benefit us. I'm sure a lot goes into the decision of whether it is viable for them to include a product, but the whole process starts when they learn of a product.

They do appreciate suggestions. Thanks for taking the time for this. As you know, what helps one will not necessarily help another, but that is true with just about everything.

Love, Mikie
  17. tandy

tandy New Member

I can't find it!! I tried to search this just to get more info.....and my search did'nt find a match?????
    Cytolog???is that the spelling?? Am I trippin or what?LOL
    Darn it!!when I wanna search something,I want it NOW!
    Help??./................
  18. tansy

tansy New Member

try using a search engine on the www. I found more than enough info for my fogged brain, copied and pasted it into Word to look at when able to comprehend more.

It seemed safe enough for me to try and at least it does not seem to cause adverse effects. I'm still struggling to get a whole lot of things to turn around and this seemed worth trying.

Only on second day so nothing to report yet. When I know one way or the other I will post about it.

Cheers

Tansy

19. tandy

tandy New Member

thanks!I'll try that! Hope it works~
    It worked!!Thanks....
    I read a bit,then came back. Where did any of you's taking this get it? I see where they say its only available thru a distributer~How did you locate one?I did'nt get that far must be. I was more intriged (sp?)by all the info and stories on the actual product~ [This Message was Edited on 08/03/2003]