little Zach is sick please continue to pray.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kathyrere, Aug 31, 2002.

1. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

looks like zach caught the bug we had even though we tried to be so careful. he is still fighting, just keep your prayers going. thank you kathy i can not wait until i can hold him in my arms.
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Kathy,
    I sure will pray that little Zach can recover from the bug he has and will continue to grow and gain strength. Know, that the Lord is watching over him.

Love,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

To pray fo that tiny little one Kathy, God be with you all.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Father, I come to You this evening to ask for Your mercy on little Zachary. He is so very special to his Grandmother and is what keeps her going at this time in her life. Please, Lord, annoint this child with Your compassion and love and give him the strength to fight this illness that has befallen on him. I ask You, also, to guide the Doctors whom You have charged in his keep, to encourage them to keep vigil in Zachary's plight. In Your Son's name, I pray this to You. Amen
  5. FaithfulServant

FaithfulServant New Member

hear our prayer . Wrap your sweet arms around little baby Zachary and heal him . Cradle him in your loving arms and give him the strength Lord . We lift him up to you our heavenly father the one who loves us and cares for us even though we are sinners . Dear Lord baby Zachary is just begining this life and already has been through such a struggle . Heal him please you are the great almighty please hear our crys for this little soul . Strengthen his body so he can grow and gain the weight and go home with his family . Lord you is so good to us and we thank you for all that you do for us . We thank you for the healing you are doing on this sweet little baby . Lord please watch over his mamma and grandma to comfort them and keep them in your arms . We are keeping our eyes on the Lamb in Jesus name we pray Amen .

Miss Kathy I woke up from a fitful sleep and got up to fix some tea I did not want to come to this here computer because someone said something the others day that had made me want to quite and made Miss betty says I told you so . but I was just drawn in here to come and read . I has set here for a long time before I came to this board and now I know why I was to come here to see that your little one is doing poorly . dont worry non miss Kathy the Lord will watch over your little angel and he will be ok . Keep your eye on the Lamb I know that you already do
  6. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HELP KEEP ME GOING AND FAITHFUL PLEASE DO NOT LET THE WORDS OF SOME KEEP YOU AWAY. WE GOT A CALL LATE LAST NIGHT THE DOC SAID THE NEXT 3 DAYS WILL BE A BIG CHALLENGE FOR ZACH HE TRIED SO HARD SO LONG TO BREATHE ON HIS OWN HIS LITTLE LUNGS ARE HURT. ALL I KNOW TO DO IS PRAY. I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH. TODAY IS MY DAUGHTERS 17TH BIRTHDAY. SHE DOESN,T EVEN WANT TO WAKE UP. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS. MY HEART HURTS MORE THAN MY BODY. I GO SIT IN THE GARAGE TO CRY AND PRAY SO AS NOT TO HURT HER ANYMORE, THEN I PRAY WITH HER WHEN I CAN DO BETTER. ALL YOUR PRAYERS HAVE COMFORTED ME THIS MORNING I DO NOT HAVE A CHURCH HERE. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) KATHY
  7. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Both Arlene (PMAngels) & I had posted messages to you on the chit chat board after reading your response (& profile) to Marilyn's post about 9/11.

I know I was deeply moved by your story, as she was too.

Came here for the 1st time tonight just to check this board out & saw the news about your Zach. Now, I guess I know why I was led here. You've really been on my mind today.

My prayers will be with you, your daughter and Zach for healing and the strength to get thru this. God bless you and your family. Michele
  8. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

i sit my Zach's bed today for several hours. he has fluid in his lungs. he has been fighting so hard he is barely growing. so he is on the breathing machine and fighting so that are putting him to sleep. but when i talk to him he opens one little eye and looks at me wiggles his tiny tiny bottom. i love him so much. and i am trying to stay as strong as him. watching everything he has to go through breaks my heart. i can not wait to kiss his little face off and hold him close. i dream of rocking him. i have waited such along time for a grandbaby. thank you all for the support you will never know how much it helps. i have made copies for his baby book. kathy (P.s. i am to tired to check this for mistakes so there will probably be alot)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/01/2002]
    you can e-mail me for aor pics he is a tiny cutie.........ask joellen she seen his picture [This Message was Edited on 09/01/2002]
  9. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

I'm so sorry that Zach is suffering like this. I'm going to pray for him tonight and do hope he's much better by morning! Keep us posted!!!

Hugs,
    Marilyn
  10. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

thank you all God bless you all. i am going to try and sleep Kathy
  11. froggy

froggy New Member

I will add my prayers for Zach and all your family, I know we haven't talked but that doesn't matter for now-from one grandma to another they are so very special, take pictures and hold them dear for the lord to see.

Peace & Love Jan
  12. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

God is with you, your daughter, and precious baby Zach. I pray for strength and courage for you and your daughter, and I pray for healing and God's love and mercy for little baby Zach. Keeping you all in my prayers.

Regina
  13. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

ZACH REALLY TOOK A BAD TURN. DR.'S, NURSES, AND OF COURSE FAMILY AND FRIENDS HAVE BEEN VERY WORRIED. I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM LAST TWO DAYS. HE TEACHES ME MORE EVERY DAY. AND GOD SHOWS ME MORE EVERY DAY. THEY DIDNOT EXPECT ZACH TO TAKE SUCH A TURN FOR THE WORSE. BUT HE IS STILL FIGHTING AND THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO KEEP HIM STABLESO HIS LUNGS WILL GROW AND SO WILL HE. HE CAN NOT FIGHT OFF PNUEMONIA IF HE GETS IT. BUT YESTERDAY I KNOW GOD SENT HIM A SPECIAL ANGEL TO TAKE CARE OF HIM. SHE WAS YOUNG AND SHE WORKED ON HIM CONSTANTLY AND SHE BELIEVED IN THE POWER OF PRAYER AND I COULD TELL SHE WAS PRAYING AS HARD AS I WAS. HE HAD A GOOD NIGHT. ONE BAD GAS TEST THIS MORNING. BUT HE IS IN GODS HANDS. I WANT TO ASK FOR PRAYER FOR ANOTHER LITTLE BABY BOY THERE. I MET A FAMILY THERE. THEY ALSO HAD A BABY BORN AT 24 WEEKS. ONLT DIFFERENCE HE HAD 2 SURGERGIES ALREADY. THE 2ND DAY HE HAD PART OF HIS INTESTINES REMOVED (IT WAS DEAD) THEN HE HAD A HOLE IN HIS HERAT CLOSED. MY DAUGHTER AND I WENT TO TOGETHER AND KNELT IN THE CHAPEL TO PRAY FOR BOTH OUR ANGEL AND FOR THEIRS. IT HELPED MY DAUGHTER SO MUCH. THIS FAMILY NEED THIS LITTLE ONE VERY MUCH. YOU SEE THEY HAVE ALREADY LOST A SET OF TWINS AND ONE OTHER BABY. AND THE GRANDPARENTS HAVE LOST ANOTHER GRANDCHID IN A CAR ACCIDENT. THE LITTLE ONE'S NAME IS TREY. SO PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM. SORRY THIS IS SO LONG. THANKS TO ALL BEING THERE WITH YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. KATHY
  14. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Please know that my prayers are continuing for Zach and I will now pray for this other little baby and his family.

Hugs,
    Harmony
  15. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will continue to pray for little Zach, know that we are all praying for him and your daughter.

Shalom, Shirl
  16. silverbell

silverbell New Member

DEAR KATHY;
    MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND FOR YOU AND BABY ZACH
    AND THE OTHER TINY CHILD. I LIFT YOU ALL UP INTO THE ARMS OF JESUS, HE LOVES YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH. I PRAY FOR A HEALING TOUCH FROM JESUS AND A TREMENDOUS PEACE FOR FROM OUR HOLY SPIRIT STRENGTH AND GUIDANCE FOR YOU KATHY AND THE DR'S ALSO. OUR GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL.
    BLESS THIS FAMILY HEAVENLY FATHER WITH ALL THE HELP THAT IS NEEDED. AND i THANK YOU LORD THAT WE CAN COME TO YOU ALWAYS
    LOVE AND PRAYERS SILVERBELL
  17. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am praying for Zach and your family and now this other little one as well.

Love, Mikie
  18. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Kathy, How is Zach doing? I continue to lift him up in my prayers. It's been awhile since we heard from you and I am interested to know how he is, I know others are too. Also, how is the other baby you asked prayer for?

Love and prayers,
    Harmony