"Live Blood Cell" reading, anybody, any luck?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tulip922s, Jun 11, 2003.

1. tulip922s

tulip922s New Member

I have recently signed up for a live blood cell reading at my local health food store. They take a blood sample from you finger, which is then placed under a microscope that is connected to a TV monitor and magnified so you can see your own blood live. Supposedly they can read your red blood cells, white blood cells, yeast and fat.

Is this more "hocus pocus" or has anyone had any luck with it? Cost is $25,,,so I thought I'd give it a try.

Thanks for your responses. Tulip
  2. Jen F

Jen F New Member

It was interesting. I brought a video tape so I could get it on video for myself.

I think it's just another diagnostic tool which can help guide us in which directions we need to address.

If you can spare the $25, why not, eh?
  3. klutzo

klutzo New Member

The practitioner put me on a program to correct the many problems she saw, and 2 months later everything was cleared up after I followed the strict diet she put me on. The difference was obvious and dramatic. I really saw how damaging sugar is to our bodies.
    An NIH study showed this to be fradulent, but they used practitoners at health fairs for their study. The good ones don't go to health fairs, since they are too busy with patients lined up to see them.
    Like anything else, there are good and bad ones.
    Klutzo
  4. Applyn59

Applyn59 New Member

I wondered this myself. My neighbor went to
    one and she thinks she's good. The woman who
    did it is from europe and into all this stuff so I think
    she may be legit.

I asked around a bunch of people online and all
    told me it was a fraud and that the people do
    something to make your blood look bad the
    first time and better when you go back.

I don't know. I really tend to think it depends on who
    is doing it. I am pretty sure the woman my
    neighbor went to is legit. I asked my chiropractor
    and I don't remember much but I don't think he
    bad mouthed it and he doesn't offer it.

Lynn
  5. Jen F

Jen F New Member

My live cell microscopy was done at a Wellness Clinic that offers Naturopathy, Chiropractic, massage, reflexology and I think M.D. appointments.

I was in the room when they took the blood from my finger, put it on a slide and looked at it under the microscope. I think if they added something to the blood to make it look bad I would have noticed. I saw pictures of some people's blood who had more severe problems than was seen in mine.

I think it's legitimate, but how helpful it is may be another story.

J
  6. Bambi

Bambi New Member

If you want to check on things like
    that, various herbs etc that are becoming popular now for FM, etc. go to the place called Quack Watch.There are several others who look into all these things and give the straight answers about them. Go
    to any Search like Google, MSN, etc.
    and you can find these places. Hugs,
    Bambi