Live in North Toronto, Richmond Hill, Thornhill?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by robbiebaby, Apr 27, 2003.

  1. robbiebaby

    robbiebaby New Member


    I'm looking for any other postees who may live near me and can recommend a pain clinic, doctor, etc for FM.
    And maybe to form a support group?

  2. nogilroy

    nogilroy New Member

    i a bumping this up for you . i would not much help to you .i live in a small town near sarnia . see you latter and welcome . there is suppsoed to be somthing on top of the page that will let you find a docter near you i am still trying to find this but do to brain fog have never seem to find it
  3. nacl4y

    nacl4y New Member

    Just saw your post. I work in Richmond Hill - live in Keswick....

    I can't think of a pain clinic / doc in the area really. For my FM I used to go see Dr. Sugai in Richmond Hill - he is Fantastic - he's a rhematologist and I believe an internist actually. But I moved away for 3 years... and since I've been back haven't gone to see him. (dumb or what)

    I can check around and see if anyone I know knows of a pain clinic though, and if I find out one I'll let you know.

    Shannon L.
  4. Jen F

    Jen F New Member

    I live in former city of York. Oh, the search for a cfs doctor who is takign patients...

    I actually was given a recommendation for a pain clinic yesterday, which I meant to take to my md today and I have lost it. a whole file folder of info has disaappered, mayb i left in cab...

    If you are willing to host a support group in your home or a local comfortable cafe, why don't you contact ME ontario and see if they can help you set something up?

    I am in a CFS support group for a particular Toronto area, tho it has expanded vastly, with the dissolution of the only 2 other homebased support groups.

    good luck.

    If you find a cfs doc, let ME know please!