LIVE PAIN FREE SONORANBLOOM.COM/13507122

Discussion in 'multiplesclerosis' started by trivita_man, Sep 13, 2010.

1. trivita_man

trivita_man New Member

PEOPLE SUFFER EVERYDAY FROM CHRONIC PAIN AND THE MEDS MASK OR COVER UP THE PAIN BUT THE PAIN COMES RIGHT BACK YOU HAVE ALL KINDS OF SIDE EFFECTS FROM TAKING DIFFERENT MEDS NOW THERES A NATURAL DRINK THAT CAN HELP NOPALEA. “For the past few months I’ve been seeing a chiropractor due to horrible neck and shoulder pain caused by an accident. I stopped going due to scheduling problems, and began taking Nopalea. I woke up this past Sunday and was completely pain-free. I can honestly say that lately I have had minimal pain and I can sleep soundly. On my painful days I would take 800 mgs of Ibuprofen in the morning, mid-afternoon and evenings, to reduce inflammation, as was suggested by my health care provider. Taking that much Ibuprofen is not so good for the kidneys! You can’t imagine how wonderful it feels to sleep without pain, to not have to take Ibuprofen all day long and to be able to work at my computer without horrible pain. I can only attribute my success to Nopalea. I am so thankful that I was introduced to this product.”
    VICTORIA S. – SCOTTSDALE, AZ

NOPALEA HELPS WITH CHRONIC PAIN RELIEF WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS ITS AN ALL NATURAL PRODUCT FROM TRIVITA GO TO SONORANBLOOM.COM/13507122 OR TRIVITA.COM/13507122 LEARN EVERYTHING YOU CAN ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND LIVING PAIN FREE WHEN YOUR READY TO TRY NOPALEA FREE EMAIL ME kooljoe_76@yahoo.com and i will send you a free gift of health.

STILL NOT CONVINCED WELL THEN YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO TRY NOPALEA FOR YOURSELF
    The fruit of the Nopal cactus (Opuntia) blooms in one of the most infl amed places on earth –
    the Sonoran Desert. It is also the only fruit to contain a unique group of antioxidants named
    Betalains. The Betalains help the Nopal fruit thrive in the desert’s harsh and infl amed environment. Over 100 scientifi c studies have shown that these Betalains have
    been proven to help relieve pain, improve breathing, reduce swelling in joints and muscles and support healthy blood pressure. A study involving a group of volunteers – 35 individuals in an Opuntia group and 33 in a placebo group – was conducted to determine the individual factors
    of those who exhibited a change in HDL, triglycerides, blood pressure, and glucose as well as waist circumference. The Opuntia group illustrated an increased level of HDL (which is a close association in reducing cardiovascular disease) while the placebo group did not. This study confi rmed that increased levels of HDL are also involved in anti-infl ammatory, antioxidant, and antithrombotic mechanisms. Betalains are missing from the average diet, as they are extremely
    difficult to obtain. But every bottle of Nopalea is packed to the rim with these anti-inflammatory antioxidants. And, science has shown us that Betalains help the body:
    • Reduce infl ammation
    • Detoxify the body
    • Promote optimal cellular health
    • Protect against premature aging
    Betalains go directly to your cells to help relieve infl ammation, remove toxins, and nurture your cells back to a healthy, vibrant state. The diagram below offers you a quick overview of Betalains entering your body and surrounding your cells.