Liver Flush?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bpmwriter, Jun 7, 2006.

1. bpmwriter

bpmwriter New Member

has anyone begun their day with fresh lemon water and olive oil for any length of time? i did this for a couple days to flush my liver but noticed that it made my liver feel a little tender. just wondering if that tenderness is normal when flushing the liver? it wasn't painful, just a tad sore. anyone??

eddie
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

where did you hear that lemon waterand olive oil would flush your liver?
  3. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

I do the overnight liver cleanse, with Epson Salts, Apple Juice, Olive Oil. Can't have lemon, bothers the IC. Wish I could do your way, much easier on the body. MIne knocks me out, increased fatigue for a couple of days.

I do get tender it does go away.

Other people here do it your way. Hopefully they can tell you!
  4. bpmwriter

bpmwriter New Member

caravelle, curezone and many other places on the web have recipes for various liver flushes that usually contain some combination of lemon juice, apply juice, olive oil or epsom salts.

i didn't make my liver juice this morning and didn't have any tenderness so i assume it's a transistory side effect of the flush.

lisaloo, i'm not brave enough to try one of those overnight flushes. do you get good results? i just take one lemon blended with water and a tablespoon of olive oil first thing in the morning.

eddie
  5. woofmom

woofmom New Member

Is it some sort of laxative?
  6. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

A nutritionist advised me to do a liver flush with freshly sqeeuzed lemon juice, cold pressed flax seed oil and fresh garlic. The only side-effect was that it made my teeth sensitive!
    But it does work if you keep it up, she told me to do it 5 days and rest for 2.
    Good luck!

Phoebe