Living the Life Show - Mr. Diamond

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rox2, Nov 6, 2005.

1. rox2

rox2 New Member

Did anyone see their show today? Their guest, Mr. Diamond is the longest living "orange agent" survivor and he was sharing his beliefs about FMS and CFIDS. He actually stated that FMS and CFIDS was due to poor diet and nutrition. I have suffered for 10 years and for someone to get in front of millions of people and make such a stupid comment, it makes me so angry! Yes, diet and nutrition play a part, but it is not the cause.

I emailed a comment to their show about how frustrating it is that anyone can get on their show and make comments without proper knowledge. I would encourage others to do the same if you saw the show.

I just went to FCC and got bloodwork results faxed to me the other day and my condition is not due to diet and nutrition.
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

But your right.. this kind of publicity is what keeps us from being taken seriously..
  3. rox2

rox2 New Member

I went to their webpage...www.livingthelife.com and clicked on the contact us tab to email them a message.

I don't know anything about "agent orange" but truly this guy doesn't know anything about fms or cfids either.