LLMD in Maryland?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by elliespad, Jul 24, 2008.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

I am leaving today for Ocean City Maryland. Will be there at least one month. Have not been doing so well, and was wondering if anyone knows of any LLMD in the vicinity. I won't cross the Bay Bridge into Annapolis though, or the Bay Bridge Tunnel into Virginia Beach.
  2. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Hi elliespad,

Sorry to hear you aren't doing so well lately.

I have heard about 2 doctors in Maryland, I don't know them personally, and I don't know the geographic area...that said, here's what I do know.

First Doc:

Gary Lasneski, DC
    2 Bay Rd. Ste. 202
    Hadley, MA 01035
    413-587-3151

I learned of him from my friend who is a nutritional therapist, and also has chronic lyme. Dr. Lasneski is a chiropractor who developed a homeopathic lyme treatment protocol and a method similar to kineseology (sp?) that he uses with it. My friend went to a training that he gave. I believe he has treated thousands of patients over approximately 20 years, and has a very good success rate, according to my friend.

To the best of my knowledge, he does a type of muscle testing, and uses a combination of homeopathics and nutritional supplements.

Second Doc:

Kenneth B. Singleton, MD, MPH
    8501 LaSalle Rd, Suite 310
    Towson , MD 21286

(410) 296-3737 (office appointments only)
    (800) 816-2160 (book ordering only)
    Email: info@lymedoctor.com

Dr. Singleton is a lyme disease survivor. He went through his own set of challenges with lyme, and trying to get diagnosed and treated. He has written a very good book called "The Lyme Disease Solution" in which he describes the integrative approach he uses.

There is more on him at his website: www.lymedoctor.com He uses a very holistic approach that includes antibiotics, but also uses medicinal herbs, supplements, special diet, detoxification, mind-body considerations, etc.

Wishing you the best of health,
    Hopeful4

3. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Later in the day, after I wrote the previous post, I realized that you were asking about Maryland. The Dr. in MA, woops, that's Massachussetts! The one in MD is actually Maryland.

This could be proof of lyme-brain!