Lms526

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, Apr 23, 2007.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

Wow! I read the bible study and absolutely love it. You did a great job...hey! you even have the job from now on if you want it.

Thanks so much for doing this. I have so much on my plate right now I didn't think I could handle it. I'm going to print off the study you did and work on it tomorrow during a training I have to attend. It's crazy that I have to go to it because it's training other counselors on the same program that I've been running for 7 years. There is one 15 minute section that will be new for me and I'll tune in then. This will give me something I like to focus on...The Love of God.

By the way, I meant to mention some time earlier that I read your bio and we have some things in common. I just got my diploma in medical transcription last year.

Anyway, thanks again for your help this week and you're welcome to continue if you would like it. I prayed about it before I chose you and you were the first person God brought to my mind and I feel like it was for some greater purpose than either of us. Well, think about and most importantly pray about it and let me know.

Take Care
    Nancy
  2. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

I truly believe God is in this. Just last night, I was praying for God to show me what my next step of faith should be. God has really been dealing with me about expanding my comfort zone. This is DEFINITELY something that is outside my comfort zone for me. If you had asked me this before the Walk to Emmaus, I would have flat out told you no. I wouldn't have even considered it. You might find this hard to believe, but I have never led a Bible study before. In fact, I've never led much of anything before. I've always been content to just stay in the sidelines. I will definitely pray about this. But I have a feeling I already know what the answer is going to be. I have the feeling that God has something HUGE for me. I know that He is going to ask me to take progressively larger steps of faith.

I am truly humbled that you would give me this opportunity. Thank you for being obedient to God's leading. I also posted an update about my Walk to Emmaus retreat from this past weekend. I hope it is an encouragement to you. God is SO GOOD!

Lms526
    [This Message was Edited on 04/24/2007]
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

I can certainly tell there's a fire in your spirit and I'm so excited for you. We all need a rekindling of that fire every now and then too, I know I do.

Just let me know what you and God decided about the Bible Study.

Take Care
    Nancy
  4. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Nancy,
    I spent some time journaliing and in prayer about this last night. I believe this is something God is calling me to do. I feel unprepared for this responsibility. But I know that if I lean on God 100% for direction and lead with humility everything will be fine. Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Lms526