Lms526

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, May 5, 2007.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi Lms!
    I wanted to let you know that I really liked your response to IXOYE in getridof's thread. I don't know if you read anything on the board the weekend you were at your retreat but that was when IXOYE and simmysim came to the board blazing a trail of hate. Myself and Willow had responded to sweetpotatoe who we felt was getting picked on by the two of them. Apparently that didn't sit well and I was so viciously attacked, called a heathen,etc,etc. that Prohealth deleted the thread from the board. BTW thank you Prohealth. I was advised by friends not to respond to the attack because people love to see a fight,it wasn't worth it, etc. I think you did an incredible job responding...as I should have.

I've never learned to deal well with school yard bullies and that's how they act. I just ignore them and go on, which is very, very hard to do. I remember praying about it at the time and was guided to the verse in the bible that talks about how Satan knows the word of God also and he comes into a body of Christ to divide them. I took that as God's answer to my questions and I just pray for them.

You are doing an amazing job and I'm so proud of you and so happy you took over the Bible Study. You were such an answer to my prays with that. Thanks for all you do!!! I love reading your posts.

Love Ya
    Nancy
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

(Please excuse me Nancy for jumping on your thread.)
    Dear Lms,
    I just read your loving response to Getridof's post, and I thought it was wonderful. I was reading, and nodding my head, so glad of what you wrote, and agreeing with it. You really have a gift for teaching.

It has brought me so much joy to see you growing here in leaps and bounds. I also have received so much spiritual food from the Bible study, from your replies when Nancy was setting it up, and now.

I also have received much from reading Lamentations and the "bitter" Psalms,as you mentioned, when I was suffering deeply in my life.

Lms dear, please don't be discouraged by the unfair, cruel attack on you. You are such a strong, enthusiastic, loving and wise voice to all of us here. I feel very blessed and fortunate to have you as a sister in the Lord.
    This worship board is a haven and church for me. And you are a very special part of it!

May Our Lord heal you from any pain that poisonous words have harmed you. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

You and I are both in the dog house. We can keep each other company. Keep focused on Jesus and I am right here beside you. If you get a chance take a look at my profile.
    Cath
  4. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

I still stand by what I said to ioxie. I know in my heart that what I wrote was motivated by love and a desire to speak the truth in love. It was not and is not my intention to judge, condemn, or intentionally hurt anyone. I have asked the Lord if there is any truth to any of ioxie's attacks. My conscience is clear. I have no intention of defending myself any more. I am not going to make any further response to ioxie. But I truly hope that all of you will join me in prayer on her behalf. I just feel such a burden of prayer for her. I know that I do not need to defend myself against these types of attacks. the Lord will defend me.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. It means a lot to me. I can't take credit for anything that the Lord has done through me. I am just His messenger. But I am glad that I have the opportunity to serve all of you.

Lms526
    [This Message was Edited on 05/08/2007]
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

Eagerly waiting for this week's Bible Study. You go girl!!
    Cath
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm just thinking of the strong fellowship we have had here, and will continue to have. I have such a trust in both of you! We all have been through so many crises together, supporting and encouraging each other. I thank God for your faith through all your trials and sufferings. It strengthens my faith!

Just wanted to let you know how wonderful I think you both are. And that you are an important part of my life.

Love,
    Judy
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I stand with you and those of this board who have bonded in fellowship, which only happens with the love of Jesus.

This place is a source of comfort for many who have been on the edge of losing all hope. We have seen many prayers answered from all the prayer warriors who so tirelessly give of their time to lift up people they have never even seen or met in person. That can only happen with the bond of fellowship from knowing the Lord and having a relationship with Him. I know many of us have establisehd close friendships through emailing and calling on the phone and yes even sending gifts to one another.

We are a true sisters in Christ. Not to leave the guys out but most of the time it has been a gal thing. Guys, you are certainly welcome. We don't want to scare you off.

I think that when attacked the best position to take is one on our knees in prayer. The verbal assaults will continue only if we respond.

You guys are like a second family to me and I don't want to lose that.

Love,
    Nancy
  8. ixoye

ixoye New Member

Manager - I would like to settle this issue once and for all. Would you please tell me what page it is that you are referring to? You claim I agreed with simmysim, where? I know what I said and I have re-read everything as well and there is nothing which I have written which states your accusation?

It is not my job to point the finger at anyone that is the job of the Holy Spirit. If any of you felt conviction when I quoted Biblical scriptures then you need to pray about it.

(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
    All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

I’m truly sorry if I offended anyone I assure you that I never intended to intentionally hurt anyone. What kind of person would I be if I went around condemning everyone all the time? Have you read my profile? Do you have any idea what I have been through in my life? I know the pain others feel, I have been there and I only want to help others see that they can live a victorious life through Christ Jesus.

Only God knows the hearts of man and as it is written we need to strive for perfection:

(Matthew 5:43-48)
    You have heard that it was said, “Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

God bless,

ixoye

[This Message was Edited on 05/06/2007]
  9. ixoye

ixoye New Member

Psalm 35:1-3

The Lord contends with those who contend with me; He fights against those who fight against me! I take hold of the shield and buckler, and stand up for my help! I draw out also the spear and javelin and close up the way of those who pursue and persecute me. The Lord is my deliverance!

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment I shall show to be in the wrong. This (peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition) is the heritage of the servants of the Lord.

Thank you Jesus

Amen

ixoye