Local Newspaper To Interview Me Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by srobins, May 22, 2006.

1. srobins

srobins New Member

Back in the beginning of May, I had sent out press releases to about 7 or 8 local newspapers to try and raise awareness for CFIDS/FM Awareness Day on May 12th. Well this morning I received a phone call from one of the papers and they are interested in doing an article on me and the lady is coming to my house tomorrow morning! I am really excited! I have been working pretty hard at trying to get awareness out and finally, someone is going to help! I will let everyone know how it goes.
  2. cardinal50

cardinal50 New Member

That is just super, Good luck with the interview and please let us know how it go's, in fact see if the paper has a web-site then all of us could read the article.
    Awareness is so important.

God Bless
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

It's great that you had the energy to do this. Hope to see the article when it's printed.
  4. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Good for you!!!:>)

Tell it all hun.Sock it to them.

Let them know how it really is.

Jordane
  5. valleyann

valleyann New Member

That is very good to hear srobins! We are all very proud of you for doing this!

I would love to be able to read the article as well, if they have a website for your local newspaper please let us know.

Valleyann
  6. srobins

srobins New Member

Thank you everyone! I hope I do okay!
  7. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I know you will do better than just OK. You have worked hard on this, I can't think of anyone better to represent us in a story.

I hope there is a way we can all read it.

Jana
  8. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Search for "eludes" in the title and it should come up. Feel free to share any of my ideas, if you like.

I'm so proud I think I'm going into a flare just from patting myself on the back so much. LOL

Good going! We need all the publicity we can get!

You Go Girl!!!!

God Bless.