log on or be tortured

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sofy, Nov 20, 2002.

1. sofy

sofy New Member

Is this the complaint dept? Just got back from the cognitive guy who says I'm one of the brightest people in the whole world let alone the usa and feeling cranky. We had a polite discussion about his written report and I came away with a promise he would go over my written line by line questions about his conclusions and his promise to write an adendum if he felt it warrented. Better than nothing. We'll see.
    Came here for a couple moments of respite and whats meets me but all those moving little critters. Hey I'm already edgy enough. Can't even come here for a moment without the mandatory logging in to stop the offenders. Is all this movement for a good cause or just to see if we are still alive and capable of extreme agitation?
    Crab, crab crab, complain complain complain. Got it out but dont feel one bit better. I'm normally a pretty much let it go type of person but today I'd like to litterally do away with all those obnoxious little guys. Whew!!!
  2. sofy

sofy New Member

Is this the complaint dept? Just got back from the cognitive guy who says I'm one of the brightest people in the whole world let alone the usa and feeling cranky. We had a polite discussion about his written report and I came away with a promise he would go over my written line by line questions about his conclusions and his promise to write an adendum if he felt it warrented. Better than nothing. We'll see.
    Came here for a couple moments of respite and whats meets me but all those moving little critters. Hey I'm already edgy enough. Can't even come here for a moment without the mandatory logging in to stop the offenders. Is all this movement for a good cause or just to see if we are still alive and capable of extreme agitation?
    Crab, crab crab, complain complain complain. Got it out but dont feel one bit better. I'm normally a pretty much let it go type of person but today I'd like to litterally do away with all those obnoxious little guys. Whew!!!
  3. beans

beans New Member

Whats the toture today?
    Maybe if you kill a fly or bug or some thing you will fel better.

Lets face it we are going to be just cranky some days.

Hope tomarrow is better.
    Beans
  4. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

Chill out girl...you can disable those little moving thingies!!

Marilyn :)
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

To stop the movement of the icons if your log on has expired. When I get to the point that something this trivial gets me upset, I know it's time to chill out, stick 1/4 of a Klonopin under my tongue and give it a rest. Hope you are feeling better and may this be the worst problem you have to face this week.

Love, Mikie
  6. sofy

sofy New Member

Sorry my oblique sense of humor and venting mechanism was taken literally. I was agitated by the cognitive guy and just wanted to vent. Decided a painless and harmless way was to once again express my distaste for the dancing icons. Yes, I know I have to log in to to quiet down the hyperactive icons. Thanks for your caring but really you all made me smile because my attempt at oblique humor was so woefully off the mark. Lets hope my aim is better next time. I didn't kick the cat. Just snuggled up with the dog.