LOL:"HOW-TO" liven up Xmas-- If you missed it before -

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Nov 18, 2007.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Just in case wherever you spend Christmas gets boring, or didn't get a chance to do this Thanksgiving--- or you need a way to stay awake, here's some suggestions:

1. Load your plate up high; take it to the kitchen, toss it all in the blender and take your "shake" back to the table. Announce that it's your new "Christmas Weight Loss Shake".

2. When everyone says, in turn, what they are thankful for, say, "I'm thankful I didn't get caught," and refuse to say anything more. I think this still could apply to Christmas?

3. Bring along old-recorded football games and pop them in the VCR when no guys are looking. Make sure it is set to the last two minutes of the game. When any male comes into the room, turn off the VCR and turn on the regular TV.

4. During mid-meal, turn to the person who cooked the turkey and say (or, if it was you, announce proudly), "I knew no one would notice that the turkey was past the expiration date. You/I were/was worried for nothing!"

[This Message was Edited on 11/27/2007]
  2. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

It took me three reads to "get" number three, then I bust a gut! lol!

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I used to say, "I'm thankful I didn't get caught."

Maybe this year I'll try, "I'm thankful I got paroled."

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Victoria! I'm going to try these out! lolol,,,Hope you have a great Thansgiving!
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

Well if anyone DOES try these out, let me know what happens LOL!

I agree #3 wasn't too well worded, but couldn't "think" last night how to better word it...

I admit I didn't write these much less think them up, just passing them on... so any re-writes are welcome!

6. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Thanks for the laugh!

tee hee hee
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I would have used number 3! (-:

8. victoria

victoria New Member

There's always Christmas? or New Years?