LOL ITS HARD WAITING

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jordane, May 24, 2006.

1. Jordane

Jordane New Member

This waiting for the phone to ring.Going to the mail box to see if theres a letter from the Pension place!!!!

Its enough to throw you around the bend!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else going thru this???

Do they do it on purpose,hoping you will give in and go back to work!!!!! It would have to be crawl back!! I do not have the energy or ability to work,but you know if there is no money coming in,they got ya!!

Bills have to be paid.And groceries have to appear sometimes.Not including our meds.

But, They keep you hanging, hoping, every day!!!:>(

Just wondering how many were on the waiting line.

Gentle hugs to you ALL!!!
    Jordane
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Oh I sooo know what you mean..I applied in Mar 2005 and was turned down twice and now I have a Lawyer (free of charge)
    he fought for me to get a hearing..so now my hearing is in October...so I have more waiting and no job, but my Lawyer said I have a strong case and he is pretty sure I'll win.
    so I'm hanging in there with you. so after the hearing I have three months more to get my first cheque. So I am looking at Janurary 2007 to get my first cheque.
    did you get approved yet? when was your court date?

cyber hugs to you too.
    Ann
    [This Message was Edited on 05/24/2006]
  3. Jordane

Jordane New Member

I havent even heard yet whether I have been approved or not!!!

They called and said it had gone on to the medical dept.
    Thats all I heard.

They turned you down twice!!! They must be real sadist. To inflict that kind of torture. Is this your first time with a lawyer???

I told my hubby it was like I am begging for money,for help.But this is something we pay into over the years.Yet they make it hard,even impossible to get it!!!

Keep me posted in how you make out. I really hope it comes thru for you this time!!!

gentle hug
    Jordane