lolalee

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Mar 15, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Hi.
    Thanks for the warm thoughts sorry your feeling bad today also. I just feel so zone out can"t think very clear today. Maybe I need to drink more water.i just got out of my P.J. about 10 mlns before my husband got home for lunch. I made up my mind up
    along time ago that I'll get dressed before noon if I have to crawl on my hands and knees to the closet, and yes I"ve done that before.
    My Mom always told me I could do anything I set my mind to. I guess it helps to have a clear mind though.
    I just went and got some water and put a lemon slice in it ,it really taste good. sometimes I think that we get so caught up in the pain and weakness that we just can"t hear what are bodies are trying to tell us what it needs.
    like this morning i was washing my face and I realized how much better my fingers felt under the warm water and if I use the sprayer in the kitchen turned on low pressure with warm water it helps my hands feel better.It was like God reminded me. I use to do this a long time ago,but i had fogot about it. I hope this will bring back some thoughts about what you find helps you cope. Hugs Sixtyslady
  2. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I just got dressed myself. I don't like to stay in my pjs too long, no matter how badly I feel. I try to get dressed, comb my hair and put on a little makeup every day.

Funny, this morning I told myself I was going to drink lots of water today. We seem to be on a similar wave-length today.

I did get a reminder today, but I think I'll post it to you on the Worship Board because it is very spiritual.

Have a beautiful day,

Lolalee