lolalee

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Mar 26, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

hi,
    I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I know but mine is with my family I've ask my husband for weeks to help me get some help for my depression, he just ignores me. and keeps himself very busy til its time to go to bed. I know what you mean a lady called from our church a couple of wks ago and i told her why I had"t been able to attend and ask her for prayer.never heard a word from the Pastor but got a letter to se if I could help with various events this summer.It hurts so bad The Drs, family , pastor and friends. act like we no longer exist. but we do and I"m trying to fight the good fight of faith.as I know you all are.my husband hasn"t said two words to me today because I was crying this morning when I woke up dizzy I guess he wish,es I wasn"t around. Isn"t that something when I took care of him after he was burned over 50% of his body. for mos .and fought to keep our house from being forclosed on and dealt with all the attorneys .I just come to realize that the most important relationship in my life is not with my husband or my children, but with my God. i hope all who reads this post will stop and pray for all of us in this situation and I hope we all feel some peace and divine love in our hearts tonight. Hugs to everyone. sixtyslady.
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I pray that God will wrap His arms around you and hold you close, and that you will Know that you know, He is there
    even when no one else offers you help.

He sees you, and loves you!

May the Lords love shine on you!
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I am so sorry that you are feeling so down and depressed right now. That is the worst, I think. When we feel depressed it seems impossible to deal with all our other health problems. So my heart truly goes out to you, hon.

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words about my situation. I feel the same as you regarding the most important relationship being with God. I must nurture my relationship with my Lord more than I have been. But, you know how hard it is to pray when you are not feeling well.

Dear Lord, I pray that you will lift up my sister-in-Christ. Please fill her spirit with joy, joy, joy. Let her see you, dear Lord, in everything she does. Let her feel your presence everywhere she goes. Heal any wounds that may be open from hurtful relationships and situations in her life. Bless her, Lord, in the name of Jesus, Amen

Blessings,
    Lolalee
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks so much for your prayers and support I can barely can get around this morning.I feel like I'm dying bit by bit. I can"t stand to be alone anymore, I"m so dizzy and can"t even get my self something to eat.I know I need help with my depression but we only have one mental clinic around here and I already went there yrs ago with no help. the christian lady I used to go to passed away.What should I do just look for some help in the phone book. maybe I could call a church and they would know someone I"d really like to go to a christian counceler. thank you for the prays I printed them out so I can read them again today. pray for me that God will give me the strenght to find some one to help me. bless you Sixtyslady