Lomaj

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lomaj, Mar 19, 2006.

1. lomaj

lomaj New Member

Desperate to get better from fibromayalgia, Can anyone help??????
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

Just hang in there. I feel the same way too. Maybe there will be more answers to this sometime soon!!! You are so not alone.
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I read your profile and I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time. You have come to a good place. There is lots of support and information here. I encourage you to take some time and read old posts. You can search specific topics at the top left of this page. There is a Library here as well. Education is really the key but it takes a little time.

Most of us have learned that we have to take charge of our treatment ourselves; we need to have a plan. We also need to pace ourselves and learn to accept help.

If pain is your worst symptom, start there and read about what others have done. I wish you well and I hope you stick around. What you learn here will be invaluable.

Kathy.
  4. lomaj

lomaj New Member

Thank you to anyone for help. I cannot see me living the rest of my life taking strong pain meds and never being able to go any where without my wheel chair or smile again. I'm on a mission and am grateful for anyone who can help.Lourene
  5. findmind

findmind New Member

Glad to see you here. A nine y.o. son? Lucky you, but I know it must be so hard trying to take care of him and keeping up with him and his activities when you feel so terrible.

Can you get to an acupucturist? I had 6 sessions at $40 each and most of my FM pain is gone. And migraines. A real mirace for me. My feet and ankles still hurt a lot, guess cuz they bear me up all day.

Well, I'm sitting and lounging a lot, so not all day, but they sure can hurt for no good reason!

Do try the search method here, for "pain" "Pain Meds", etc. You'll get a lot of good ideas and ways to cope, both natural and unnatural LOL

Hope you feel better soon..
    findmind