Loneliness of FibroFolk

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JimCoyote1942, Apr 11, 2006.

1. JimCoyote1942

JimCoyote1942 New Member

It is the wee small hours and I am awake. I had a bad fibro day yesterday--nausea, fatigue, arm and leg weakness and aches, mild depression, lots of anxiety. Things are discouraging, but I am hanging on although very lonely. Is anyone else out there at this time of the night. If so, I am sending hugs and sympathy and hope to get some back. Thanks.
  2. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

I JUST TOOK A SLEEPING PILL BECAUSE WHEN I LAY AWAKE I JUST GET DEPRESSED. LATLEY I AM SO TIRED OF ALWAYS FEELING SICK. IT IS HARD TO BE HAPPY WHEN DAY IN AND OUT YOU ALWAYS FEEL SICK, AND IT IS LONLEY. SOME DAYS I WONDER HOW WE ALL KEEP GOING. I AM TO GET MARRIED IN JUNE AND I FELL SO SICK ALL THE TIME AND DO NOT HAVE ANY EXCITEMENT. I FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE I LOVE HIM BUT AM TO SICK TO FEEL HAPPY ABOUT MY WEDDING, IT JUST FEELS LIKE A OVERWHELMING TASK, AND I AM MAKEING IT SMALL, BUT I FEEL SO BAD I CAN NOT GET EXCITED, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO, SORRY TO VENT, HUGS TO YOU TOO,
  3. natrlvr2

natrlvr2 New Member

I rarely ever sleep after 3AM.M whole life is basically discouraging but I do not think about it.I live life hour to hour/day to day.One thing is,I do miss having a companion to do stuff with.Yes,I do have a 10 yr. old son,but I woudl like an adult to hang with.All my friends have others or live too far away.
  4. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Hope you're sleeping by now and feeling better today...

Hugz,
    Tona
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I have CFS and am usually awake all night. My erratic sleeping pattern makes it difficult to keep appointments. And my chronic brain fog, now segueing into Alzheimer's, makes it likely I will forget an appointment anyway.

Posting of e mail addresses is not allowed on the board. But if we were in the chatroom at the same time we could do so.

I will check tonight and subsequent nights, around 2 or 3 AM (California time), when I get back from playing bridge.

6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I think the time posted here is PDT since Pro Health is in CA.

OK, tried, but couldn't get in. Tho I have in the past. Well, I am not too computer savy. They didn't have these things when I was born. Or a lot of other things like credit cards and jet planes. Maybe I'll play some bridge on the net.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/15/2006]
  7. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi jim,
    There will probably be all the people who come on this site who are awake in the night i know i am.
    Lately my depression has hit an all time low & im so so sick of being tired all the tie because of my ME.
    Im also sick of being so stiff & achy & in crippling pain 24/7 ive had enough.
    I have 40 illnesses altogether & i take 36 pills per day.
    You can come on here anytime & there is always someone here for you.
    Ive been using this site for 10 years now & its my lifeline it reslly is.
    You take care if you need a friend whenever im always here.
    Fibrolady37.
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

JimCoyote1942:
    So sorry about the bad fibro day yesterday. Here's to the hope you have a better day today! It is about six thirty am her in the east, so not exactly the wee hours of the morning, but I know what you mean. Sometimes those sleepness nights make it seem like we are the only ones in the world.

Here's some hugs back to you ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

nyrofan