lonely wife

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by messypants, Dec 9, 2008.

1. messypants

messypants New Member

hello i am haveing so much trouble with my husband he wants oral sex and nothing else any ideas
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Part of a marriage is both of you being comfortable in what is done sexually and it should be mutually satisfying. Oral sex is not comfortable for all women and if your husband wants nothing else and you don't want to do it, you want to explain to him that you are not comfortable with it. You should not be made to do something sexually that you don't want to do. Did you have any clue that this was his only method of sex prior to marrying him?
  3. jimbo1231

jimbo1231 New Member

MP,

I hit this board by mistake. I'm usually on the depression board. I think I've been coming to the wrong board! Just kidding!
    I agree again with TCD again. As a guy I will say that a very high percentage of guys if offered the choice of oral sex or intercourse will take the oral sex. Why? It's a guy thing I guess. Maybe it's the ego stroke part...no pun intended....or guys can just be lazy and sex is a bit more work. And it just feels good. Ive been in situations where there was a lot of that and it can be addictive. Let's face it oral sex practically took down( pun intended) a president. So guys will get stupid about it.
    My thinking is that something lik ethat should be more the occasional treat then the standard. And a guy who wants it should be willing to give equally...if that is something you enjoy.
    But no one should dosomething they don't want to in the bedroom. Jim

Jim
  4. spacee

spacee Member

Hope your husband is open for discussion about this.

Spacee
  5. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Oral sex has it's place, but if that is all your husband wants, I'd say it might be an intimacy issue and if you can't talk to him about it, I'd definitely say there is an intimacy problem.

Can you use oral sex as foreplay? Would he be willing to compromise?

You need to ask him why that's all he wants.