Long story!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rbtheidmanhabs, Jan 3, 2003.

1. rbtheidmanhabs

rbtheidmanhabs New Member

Where do you want me to start!
    1st.In 2001 I had pneumonia 9 times.I have the proof from my doctors.Also I had lung surgery in Toronto in Oct 2001 to remove part of my lung and all the fluid that was built up.Had a chest tube in for 2 months.
    2nd.I have asthma
    3rd.I have had 3 back surgeries
    4th.In March 2001 they diagnose as having 0 immune system
    5th.In June 2001 I started taking Immunogobulin infusions every 4 weeks for the rest of my life.
    6th.In May 2002 they diagnosed me with the fibro
    7th.In May 2002 they also diagnosed me with helicobacter pyloria in which I have to take meds for the rest of my life or it may turn into stomach cancer
    I have all the pain and achyness that everyone else has,the burning feeling in my legs,I feel sick all the time.My upper arms hurt real bad.I feel so bad that I can't do anything anymore,I cannot go any where because of my immune system afraid that I might pick something up.It's like living in prison.I just don't know what to do anymore.
    There you have it in a nutshell.

Bob
    [This Message was Edited on 01/04/2003]
  2. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

I'm sorry you are in such terrible pain. I can relate to feeling like living in a prison. I just want you to know you're not alone. I also wanted to give you a big soft hug. ((((((((((BOB)))))))))))

Crissie
  3. Vicque

Vicque New Member

Dear Bob....Just wanted you to know that regardless of how you feel, always know we are here for you. It may not always seem that anybody cares but they do! I sense a fighting spirit in you, and that is GOOD! I am writing a book on FM/MFS/CFS and anxiety. Your voices needs to be heard as well. My crap all happened after a car crash in 1994. My thought and prayers are with you today.....Vicque
  4. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

I'm so sorry. Why do you have to take the antibiotic for helicobacter for the rest of your life? I thought it went away after you killed it? Why do you not have an immune system? Man I'd be crazy. what about interluken2? Can you take that? hugs,N